• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ?

Don't think iv ever seen him play !!

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...p-degen-report

Unbelieeeevable Tekkers!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00-yb88273Q
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

All the ball skills in the world doesn't make you a good footballer, ok it shows you have good footwork and control (individually), but put an opponent in front of most of these 'ball skill' guys and they crumble, seen it many a time.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        All the ball skills in the world doesn't make you a good footballer, ok it shows you have good footwork and control (individually), but put an opponent in front of most of these 'ball skill' guys and they crumble, seen it many a time.
        Perfect example is 1 of the geezers that trains thr footbalelrs for those old pringles and pepsi adverts where theyre all showboating. Hes got all the skill in the world, yet he got a trial at my local side (Ashford Town Middx) who were in the Ryman Div 1 at the time and he got turned away!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Perfect example is 1 of the geezers that trains thr footbalelrs for those old pringles and pepsi adverts where theyre all showboating. Hes got all the skill in the world, yet he got a trial at my local side (Ashford Town Middx) who were in the Ryman Div 1 at the time and he got turned away!
          Exactly.
          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

My scouse cousin said he never had many games at 'Pool but when he did he looked really good going forward and like he was always ready to go forward, he never got a game in important matches though so i still couldn't tell you how good he is at defending :\ but would be a good signing for Rangers I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Rentonrose View Post
              My scouse cousin said he never had many games at 'Pool but when he did he looked really good going forward and like he was always ready to go forward, he never got a game in important matches though so i still couldn't tell you how good he is at defending :\ but would be a good signing for Rangers I think.

As this is the main reason we would be buying him, sorry but what was the point of your post.
              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Eh...think all our defenders can do whats in the video..mabe not big Dan.

Comment

Working...
                X