Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Press conference thursday

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • coneysboots
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 1465

    #16
    Originally posted by qpr
    I really wish it was today but what with Fabregas' deal recently, at a guess i'd think Amit & Tony would like a decent amount of press
    Stuff that. Let's get it done, and give Warnock some dosh. The clock is ticking.

    Comment

    • qpr
      Platinum Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 10372

      #17
      Originally posted by coneysboots
      Stuff that. Let's get it done, and give Warnock some dosh. The clock is ticking.
      I'm not 100% sure how it works but there's nothing to say that the deal isn't all ready done but just made offical till Thursday

      ( Bradley ) ORR no reason why they haven't got deals in the pipeline to be done soon. Wishful thinking maybe
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

      LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

      Comment

      • stainrod10
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 2442

        #18
        If deal already done then why wait until Thursday? What's wrong with today or tomorrow?
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

        Comment

        • Nodge70

          #19
          Currently getting AirAsia logo's printed on the three new shirts to be displayed at the press conference....



          NB - I have just made that up but if someone could please Tweet that, be interesting to see how long before it becomes gospel.

          Comment

          • stainrod10
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 2442

            #20
            I have just made that up
            Glad to see you're adhering to the board's rules Nodge!!
            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

            Comment

            • Connell10
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2011
              • 3468

              #21
              Originally posted by 80sCasual
              I have always known things would be done on weekdays, i don't like it to be known as itk so i have never let anyone know this foresight that i seem to have acquired.
              thats good enough for me mate , YOUR IN THE ITK CLUB WELCOME!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

              Comment

              • Connell10
                Silver Seat
                • Mar 2011
                • 3468

                #22
                Any one else for the itk club all are welcome!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

                Comment

                • qpr
                  Platinum Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 10372

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Nodge70
                  Currently getting AirAsia logo's printed on the three new shirts to be displayed at the press conference....



                  NB - I have just made that up but if someone could please Tweet that, be interesting to see how long before it becomes gospel.
                  I believed it. So gullible sometimes
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

                  LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

                  Comment

                  • SullivanQPR
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 771

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Nodge70
                    Currently getting AirAsia logo's printed on the three new shirts to be displayed at the press conference....



                    NB - I have just made that up but if someone could please Tweet that, be interesting to see how long before it becomes gospel.
                    Wouldn't be surprised, as it goes.
                    "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

                    Comment

                    • Bluehoop
                      Gold Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 9258

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Connell10
                      Any one else for the itk club all are welcome!
                      I had lunch with Tony Galvin the other day and he said there was a conference we should both be going to soon - didn't say what it was about and I don't think he said it was on Thursday - but hey do I qualify?
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

                      Comment

                      • herts hoop
                        Bronze Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 568

                        #26
                        Press conference

                        Has it been cancelled ?

                        Comment

                        • Gtleighsr3
                          CCG
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 23569

                          #27
                          yes T n C wouldnt pay the camera crews wages,wanted it on a free.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                          Comment

                          • Bluehoop
                            Gold Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 9258

                            #28
                            Originally posted by herts hoop
                            Has it been cancelled ?
                            Was one ever officially announced - that needs to have happened for it to be cancelled.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

                            Comment

                            • qprjames
                              Silver Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 4353

                              #29
                              Originally posted by herts hoop
                              Has it been cancelled ?
                              What makes you say that?
                              Now, Then, Forever
                              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

                              Comment

                              • Connell10
                                Silver Seat
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 3468

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Bluehoop
                                I had lunch with Tony Galvin the other day and he said there was a conference we should both be going to soon - didn't say what it was about and I don't think he said it was on Thursday - but hey do I qualify?
                                Welcome my friend! God its great to a ITK!
                                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

                                Comment

                                Working...