No announcement yet.

Norwich and Swans to survive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let them all write us off. Neil and the lads will take great pleasure proving them wrong!
    I'm sure we're going to be alright. Can't wait for the season to start.

Comment

norwich will stay up. they have big fans base and supports.

Comment

We had the best defensive record out of 92 clubs! Gorks and Connolly were the bedrock of that!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I think we're better off having the tag of relegation certs. I daresay wily old Warnock can use that to motivate the team and I'd be happy with opponents coming to Loftus Road expecting an easier time of it than they actually turn out to get.
          WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

I cant wait for saturday.. I dnt wanna even sleep!!! exciting moments coming !

Comment

Swansea, so good we tonked them 4-0

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Hi chaps long time reader and all that. Just been listening to 5 live with Mark Chapman, Darren Fletcher, and Jason Roberts , talking about 3 promoted teams. Seems Norwich could be fine because Paul Lambert walks on water and then turns same water to wine. Swansea had an excellent defensive record last season so that,ll go a long way towards their survival.Both have hung on to the core of their squads and thats good as well, and although both have added untried players at prem level both been tipped to survive.Oh by the way that other team that came up. QPR was it ? got no chance, and will probably have record number of managers. Good ol BBC .:rage:
                Blokes are numpties, that could almost be a joke its that far from correct!

As a few people have said already:

Lambert: Cant argue hes not a very good manager, but he is only young and the PL is a whole new ball game. Not sure how he will cope/adapt tohis position when his side are losing a few games on the trot. We will see.

Defensive record: Swansea let in 10 more goals than us and lost 8 more games.

Keeping onto squad: Norwich-yes. Swansea- lost Pratley and De Vries (2 key players for them). They have aded fire power but their defence is still pretty much the same 9if not weaker after losing De Vries) and, as above, their defence wasnt great as it was! Potentially 20th position for them I think.
                Whereas us, we have lost all our key players havent we ...

And as for the pundits writing us off; let them. Let them take the pressure off, if were expected to come bottom, we cant fail to meet expectations, only exceed them. IMO, we will be safe come the final whistle at Man City away next May
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                X