Norwich and Swans to survive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwich and Swans to survive?

Hi chaps long time reader and all that. Just been listening to 5 live with Mark Chapman, Darren Fletcher, and Jason Roberts , talking about 3 promoted teams. Seems Norwich could be fine because Paul Lambert walks on water and then turns same water to wine. Swansea had an excellent defensive record last season so that,ll go a long way towards their survival.Both have hung on to the core of their squads and thats good as well, and although both have added untried players at prem level both been tipped to survive.Oh by the way that other team that came up. QPR was it ? got no chance, and will probably have record number of managers. Good ol BBC .:rage:

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Hi chaps long time reader and all that. Just been listening to 5 live with Mark Chapman, Darren Fletcher, and Jason Roberts , talking about 3 promoted teams. Seems Norwich could be fine because Paul Lambert walks on water and then turns same water to wine. Swansea had an excellent defensive record last season so that,ll go a long way towards their survival.Both have hung on to the core of their squads and thats good as well, and although both have added untried players at prem level both been tipped to survive.Oh by the way that other team that came up. QPR was it ? got no chance, and will probably have record number of managers. Good ol BBC .:rage:
    We had the better defensive record by far and they lost 14 games!

Comment

Also, Swansea lost Pratley and De Vries on free's and we kept Adel?

Is it just me or....!?!?

Comment

yeah collymore pretty much said a similar thing on his twitter. **** em, love to be the underdog - let them write us off and let other teams write us off too, we'll be the ones laughing at the end of the season

Comment

I don't care that most pundits say we going stright back most said we will not win the championship last season. Warnock loves proving people wrong

Comment

I honestly don't think we'll go down -- and that we'll finish above both Norwich and Swansea.
            I still think Grant Holt will be sussed by refs and outwitted by defenders once they wise up to his little trick of rolling over and taking the defender with him.
            And Swansea's defence will let in 2 goals for every goal that Graham gets them up the other end.
            But let the BBC have it's little opinion, eh?
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Yeah exactly my thoughts Morris.Apparently even though they haven,t added too much prem experience ,these 3 seem to think Graham and Morrison gonna be good and no mention of DJ or Dyer for us at all.God i hope we prove these T***S wrong.

Comment

so many pundits seem to think they will both do better than us. they ALL forget we won the league, have the best player from the championship last year and the meanest defence.
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Talksport tonight (Durham and Goughie) both tipped us to be relegated...one tipped Swansea to survive the other Norwich.

Comment

Pundits forget we conceded 1 goal in 4 meetings with the two "Barcelona's" last season, and that was after Grunt cheated us down to 10 men.

Comment

anyone still read the sun? their super goals had norwich at 5000-1 as champs cant remember what swansea was but were better with 1500-1 along with bolton!
                      Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Best of it was Mark Chapman said to them that the bookies didn't agree and that those two were favourites to go down before us

Comment

I think alot of this negative media coverage we get is down to our board. In the years they have been in charge we have gone from being a well like club with other fans to being hated by many.
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I think its great that everyones written us off already, especially before the end of transfer window ...when Neil is planning to swoop on some last minute deals knowing that a lot of clubs will be desperate to trim down to their 25-man squads.

Takes the pressure off us completely

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                              I think alot of this negative media coverage we get is down to our board. In the years they have been in charge we have gone from being a well like club with other fans to being hated by many.
                              dont know too many people who hate QPR. Know plenty of people who all support different teams from Cardiff to Man utd and they all want us to stay up, however they pretty much all think we will go down.

Comment

Working...
                              X