No announcement yet.

New seats in Upper Loft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently they are all padded and heated seats, with a massage function, and an i-pad built into the seat in front for your enjoyment, hence the £50 price.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
      Apparently they are all padded and heated seats, with a massage function, and an i-pad built into the seat in front for your enjoyment, hence the £50 price.
      For that price for 2 hours of sitting in i think I would want a built in life like replica of Pixie Lott's hand (warmth and all) to be freely available to slip itself down me trousers for a cheeky tug at 5minute intervals.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        For that price for 2 hours of sitting in i think I would want a built in life like replica of Pixie Lott's hand (warmth and all) to be freely available to slip itself down me trousers for a cheeky tug at 5minute intervals.
        Ahha!, so you't be wanting the recline function too sir?

Comment

I think they call that a "Lazyboy"?

Comment

I wonder if they have changed the seats in X block, which is where I reside. Maybe they've included some crayons for the MENSA squad. Lol

Comment

QPR "swooped" in to capture the new seats despite interest from other premier league clubs

You can see pictures of the new upper loft seats EXCLUSIVELY in the matchday programme.

Dont forget to buy your copy
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                QPR "swooped" in to capture the new seats despite interest from other premier league clubs

You can see pictures of the new upper loft seats EXCLUSIVELY in the matchday programme.

Comment

they are not facing the pitch
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post

Post of the day!

Comment

Originally posted by G-QPR View Post
                      They are padded
                      The chap sat next to me already had a seat with ample padding.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                        They can be inflated to simulate loyal ticket- buying fans
                        to disguise poor attendance for some less fashionable games. At the push of a button they can go absolutely ballistic when we score; also in the standby mode they are unparallelled in observing minute silences and listening attentively to official announcements.
                        very funny mate!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                          very funny mate!
                          Thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                            Thanks mate
                            thing is you wouldnt put it past flabio and dwarf boy to do this! hey i hope they dont read this message board it might give them ideas!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Good choice

I heard we were just about to have the seats installed but Swansea have now got them instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X