No announcement yet.

How true? Taarabt may leave this month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How true? Taarabt may leave this month!

Surprised to read this. Can someone tell me If NW has really said that?

Check the below link

http://www.crunchsports.com/category...-201108070042/
    Last edited by Yousef; 08-08-2011, 08:22 AM.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Highly highly doubt this has any truth whatsoever. "Crunch sports" is hardly a credible source, plus if we were going to sell him I'm sure it would have been for £13.5mill to a team abroad rather than to a team in our league (link wont work though so cant see if any figures are mentioned).
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yep home you are right Matty
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Me too mate, for all his downfalls and negatives that weve all highlighted (me included, when he was meantto be off to PSG i was first to point out the positives of him going), he really is by far our most creative player and i dont think theres any doubt we would miss him!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yes- Neil did say this. On Goals on Sunday.
          i.e. the transfer window is open to the end of August. If Tarbs has a blinding first 3 games it is not beyond reason that someone may come in with a late bid that meets the T&C valuation. Unlikely yes, impossible no.

Comment

If we're selling him, Flavio has promised that NW is getting the funds

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
              Yes- Neil did say this. On Goals on Sunday.
              i.e. the transfer window is open to the end of August. If Tarbs has a blinding first 3 games it is not beyond reason that someone may come in with a late bid that meets the T&C valuation. Unlikely yes, impossible no.

yup, neil was quite open about adel going before the end of the month if he played "3 blinders"

pretty much a no brainer anyway
              I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Most important part of that piece is the last part:

The former Lens and Spurs midfielder has previously warned that 'he would only leave QPR to join a club where he would be able to play regular first team football'.

And with Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham mentioned in that I think we can safely say he will therefore be staying.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

If sold on 31st August....no funds will be available until January

Unless NW can do a "Redknappesque" last minute deal
                  http://mobro.co/dantashtic
                  http://twitter.com/danarnie

Comment

As above, Neil did say IF he plays 3 blinders and someone matches the T&C valuation he MIGHT get sold.
                    But he also said he's not sure yet how Adel will fit into the set up away from home - and 2 of our first 3 games are away from home - so he may not even have the chance to play 3 blinders?
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

WARNOCK!!! SHUT UP!!!

yet again he is giving the media juicy little soundbites that will be blown up out of all proportion..why can't he say the club has issued a statement saying he is not for sale, which they have..and leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        WARNOCK!!! SHUT UP!!!

yet again he is giving the media juicy little soundbites that will be blown up out of all proportion..why can't he say the club has issued a statement saying he is not for sale, which they have..and leave it at that.
                        Very clever Neil, gets the media to focus on Tarbs(exactly what Taarabt loves) while Neil can work on transfer targets with no media hanging over him.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          WARNOCK!!! SHUT UP!!!

Dont be daft 3 with the 2 Magots that run the club I doubt Warno would have say in the matter it might be His way of trying to put the pair that 2 villages could use! into a difficult possition if a club comes in for Tarbs.but it certainly wont be any of those clubs mentioned

Comment

We all know that if a decent offer comes in for any of our players not only taraabt then they will be off!

sometimes it is best to play your cards a little closer to you chest than showing the world your hand!

all he is doing is blowing on the embers of an already flamitory situation...

When ferdinand was knocking goals in for us the manager wasn't sayinghe may be old every week..other managers seem to come out with quotes like , we aim to hold on to our best players etc..look at atkins at soton..he has been batting away questions about lallana and chamberlain for months ..

maybe warnock should just focus on the field and be less keen to jump in front of the cameras / mic at the first oppotunity

Comment

Might be the case, that Warno realises that if He comes out with statements saying Tarbs is going nowhere He might look like the third one at our club looking for a village when the other 2 try to flog Tarbs off again

Comment

Working...
                              X