Hypothetical positive question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetical positive question

We finish above 17th two seasons running and Warnock sticks to his 2 year retirement plan. Who would be the man to take us forward from there?

Blimey shall we see what team we can put out next week before thinking about who should replace warnock in 2 years time

oh ok then Paulo Sousa
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Would be either an up and coming manager who did well at championship level or a decent manager who has just been sacked i.e. steve bruce or mark hughes

Comment

No. Let's treat this as a QPR forum and discuss possible positive permutations or just stay quiet I would say....

Comment

Or an Italian....lol

Comment

Very, very hypothetical and completely unrealistic. We are going down without question with Flav effectively running the show. I cannot see any possible reason to think we could finish as high as 17th. Rich, you seem a nice guy, but you really are living in wonderland.

Comment

Listen Bush, thanks for the compliment people that know me tend to tell me that I'm quite a nice bloke. That's because I tend to believe you should make the most of what you have got, be that health, wealth or your football team.
              Like you I believe it's gonna be really hard this season but I'm not prepared to throw the towel in after, wait a minute, 0 games....
              So, back to the question and remember HYPOTHETICALLY

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                Very, very hypothetical and completely unrealistic. We are going down without question with Flav effectively running the show. I cannot see any possible reason to think we could finish as high as 17th. Rich, you seem a nice guy, but you really are living in wonderland.
                How are the tea parties going, Rich?

Comment

The three players we've signed so far are much better than what our promoted rivals have done, would like some more defence wise for more confidence.

Comment

Eh? Are Swansea, Norwich and Blackburn/Bolton/Wigan/Wolves/Newcastle that much better than us?

Get a grip and enjoy the ride...
                    "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
                    The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

absolutle crapola
                      All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                        How are the tea parties going, Rich?

Comment

In my opinion, our defence is going to be found out big time this season. We are going into the premiership with a distinctly championship defence (maybe Gabbidon and Hall excepted-if they stay fit which is unlikely). Kenny will be so overworked poor bloke.That is where our rivals are going to have a big advantage: they are better defensively/willing to spend on defenders to strengthen.

Comment

Ian Holloway!!!
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
                              Ian Holloway!!!
                              Well done for attempting to steer the thread back on track.

Would be nice to see, wouldn't it ?

Comment

Working...
                              X