Saturday's Betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Betting

With the football league and Scottish season's getting udnerway again this weekend, just wondering whether anybody's had a look at potential bets yet?

Having a quick butchers this morning I fancy a silly £5 10-fold (will never win but gotta try eh!) on Forest, Brentford, Huddersfield, Sheff Weds, Swindon, Dundee Utd, Hamilton, Livingston, Brechin & Peterhead.

Also out of these, I'll probably do a £15 treble on Forest, Hamilton and Peterhead.

Let the losing commence
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Those big accy's are silly bets mate, always one lets you down.
    Best value is pick 3 draws and double/treble it.
    Min 33/1 3 draws.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      Those big accy's are silly bets mate, always one lets you down.
      Best value is pick 3 draws and double/treble it.
      Min 33/1 3 draws.
      I know mate i stopepd doing anything above a 5 fold for a while but I think im getting £50 free bet from Bet365 for opening a new account so thought Id use a 5er and go for a big 1!

Ive never really had a go at the draws but I know a couple mates who do well out of them, might give em a shot. From first glances I reckon Peterborough v Palace, Rotherham vs Oxford and Wycombe vs Scunthorpe could all quite likely be draws.

Comment

Can't wait for the footie bets again, a good one is Southampton, i reckon they could do a Norwich, but I havent seen there odds for Leeds yet

Comment

No way will they do a Norwich
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            With the football league and Scottish season's getting udnerway again this weekend, just wondering whether anybody's had a look at potential bets yet?

Having a quick butchers this morning I fancy a silly £5 10-fold (will never win but gotta try eh!) on Forest, Brentford, Huddersfield, Sheff Weds, Swindon, Dundee Utd, Hamilton, Livingston, Brechin & Peterhead.

Also out of these, I'll probably do a £15 treble on Forest, Hamilton and Peterhead.

Let the losing commence
            The bookies must rub their hands with glee when they see you coming!

Ever heard of a win single?

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
              The bookies must rub their hands with glee when they see you coming!

Ever heard of a win single?
              If you read the thread mate you'd have seen Im doing a 10fold as Ive got £50 free bet from Bet365 and that I usually only do upto 5 teams max. Win single: some of us dont have the money to make a single win bet worth while. £20 max on a Saturday is all I can afford.

Comment

A £20 win single winner is better than pissing it down the drain with losing accumulators. Just my opinion like.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                  A £20 win single winner is better than pissing it down the drain with losing accumulators. Just my opinion like.
                  Yet not as good as a £15 winning treble and a losing £5er acca though?

Comment

Fiiiiiiigggggghhhhhttttttt

Comment

Leicester Blackpool and Scunny are cracking bets this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                        Leicester Blackpool and Scunny are cracking bets this weekend
                        Think Leicester will win easily yea but i have a thing about early kick offs, never do them, whenever i do they always F**k up and then my days bettings died before 3pm!

Comment

Think Leicester will win easily yea but i have a thing about early kick offs, never do them, whenever i do they always F**k up and then my days bettings died before 3pm!
                          I used to think the same but then missed out on some good earners.If there gonna win or lose they will do the same if they are 12-30pm 3pm or 5-30pm kick offs at the end of the day you win or lose your bet over the course of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                            I used to think the same but then missed out on some good earners.If there gonna win or lose they will do the same if they are 12-30pm 3pm or 5-30pm kick offs at the end of the day you win or lose your bet over the course of the day.
                            Tis true! You've encouraged me to change my ways Webbie.... although expect an angry private message if Leicester fail to win Saturday

Comment

Tis true! You've encouraged me to change my ways Webbie.... although expect an angry private message if Leicester fail to win Saturday
                              mate if Leicester dont win saturday we may as well stop betting full stop.I will be expecting a PM after 30 minutes play coz the game should be wrapped up by then.

Comment

Working...
                              X