Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Norwich fans the most deluded about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Norwich fans the most deluded about?

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PI.../ShowPost.aspx

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PI...t.aspx#2590012

I remember reading one thread on there recently and some of their supporters were actually talking about building a 50k stadium
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 03-08-2011, 01:40 PM.

It annoys me how they constantly say they can better teams like Villa and Bolton when they are established premier league teams and have some very good players.
    Estamos QPR

Comment

They really do not like us haha.

Comment

On the League Tables, we're predicted as finishing bottom in most of them haha
        On Julio Cesar...
        Originally posted by Franky Boy
        laughable... but if we pull this off, ill get circumsized

Comment

I honestly can't see how they have dramatically improved their team this summer for all the money spent...

Comment

Too many carrots for dinner
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Vaughen = hardly the best player in the world.
              Morison = IMO, no way PL.
              Bennet & Pilkington = Decent in League 1... big jump to PL, well see but i doubt will have much of an impact.
              de Laet = Another big teams youth player spending years out on loan and will probably end up doingthe rounds of championship clubs.
              Johnson = good championship player, we'll see how he fairs in the PL.
              Naughton = very good signing IMO.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I want them down for this, cocky farming weirdos.

Comment

They are in for a big shock, double promotion up to the Premier League and £10m odd wasted on decent Championship players. Not even the cream of the Championship.

20th position is theirs.

They have a good right back, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                    They are in for a big shock, double promotion up to the Premier League and £10m odd wasted on decent Championship players. Not even the cream of the Championship.

20th position is theirs.

My thoughts exactly. Getting about carried away with themselves i think. That 1 bloke claiming 14th spot... reallly?! At least the vast majority of our fans are being realistic and knowfull well we are going to be very much in the midst of a scrap. Norwich do also have a cracking manager tbf but with limited ability on the pitch he cant work miracles.

IMO, it'll be Norwich bottom, then Wigan, then Blackburn then us. Swansea I think will do OK tbh. Routs and Sinclair will provide them with a very quick counter attack.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post

20th position is theirs.

Comment

Tbh they would prob fill a 50k stadium!

Comment

Originally posted by Wrighty View Post
                          Tbh they would prob fill a 50k stadium!

Comment

On that forum they got their probable starting 11... No way is it better then ours. I think like us they have the manager to really get the best out o them... Swansea havent. I hate Norwich
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Laughable donuts - they weren't as good as us last year and they haven't strengthened any more or even as much as us. Some of their squad were laegue 1 players a year ago and back to backs has obviously given them some false self belief.
                              They will be bottom and down by Christmas.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X