lsa help everton coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lsa help everton coach

can anyone help me get in touch with the lsa regards to caoches for everton?

cheers

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
    can anyone help me get in touch with the lsa regards to caoches for everton?

cheers
    I left a message on your voicemail yesterday mate

Comment

i would also like to book onto an LSA Coach for Everton Away, hope i aint missed the boat

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        i would also like to book onto an LSA Coach for Everton Away, hope i aint missed the boat
        you

There is no boat!t

Comment

I have been trying to get in touch with either Luke or Gary for days now to try and book for the Everton coach but cannot get an answer. Anybody know if they are away, or who I can contact to book?

Comment

Originally posted by patqpr View Post
            I have been trying to get in touch with either Luke or Gary for days now to try and book for the Everton coach but cannot get an answer. Anybody know if they are away, or who I can contact to book?
            I think Gary may be away Pat though I think Luke is still about and can mostly be found on the LSA site

Comment

Can we ban threads about the Everton game please. I will miss this one as im coming home from my holiday, gutted

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                Can we ban threads about the Everton game please. I will miss this one as im coming home from my holiday, gutted
                booking holidays during the football season

disgraceful

Comment

I know Hammer, a schoolboy error but the missus booked it. I would get rid of her but she's good with the kids

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    I know Hammer, a schoolboy error but the missus booked it. I would get rid of her but she's good with the kids

Comment

May be wrong but don't think lukes doing the coaches this year

Comment

i rarely post on this mb
                        for qpr lsa info, try our lsa mb
                        no travel details posted yet...gary is on it....gary has taken over the travel. which he has done for many years before....
                        my phone won't charge and have only today sorted that out....
                        i expect 2 coaches to run to everton.

Comment

May also be a rogue coach going....i'l keep you informed !!

Comment

gary's contact is
                            07506 028 189

Comment

Working...
                            X