looking at our squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Hall isn't the worry, the worry is the donkey we will have 2 play alongside him and of course him staying injury free which is a massive ask
    Well, I'll edit. If Blackpool were able to win games with Ian Evatt as CB , we definately can with Hall/Shittu/Gabbidon/Gorkss/Connolly

Comment

We need a pacey right back and left back ! If we don't then paddy kenny Will haft to play out of his skin to keep clean sheets IMO
      R's

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        The major problem we have is the lack of quality youth coming through which can support the 25, which is no doubt a problem for many newly promoted sides.

Unlike previous years we can bring in loans pretty much all season, this year we have to name 25 and hope for the best in terms of form and fitness. If we had a number of quality under 21s they wouldn't have to be in the 25 and we could effectively have as big a squad as we would like.
        can you put your finger on it sir pie, where's the youth? where are all the scots that were in every team?
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

No difference between a very good Championship side and a bottom 6 prem league side, the gap between the two has dramatically closed in the last few years. Look at the quality in the championship now, almost a prem league two.

Comment

Working...
          X