looking at our squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking at our squad

now squad numbers have been dished out do you think we have a very good championship squad, or a premier league bottom 6 squad, i do think we need a couple of decent premier league experianced full backs then we can more then hold our own. but im sitting on the fence at the moment but still think we will do better then swansea and norwich.

As thins stand I believe we may finish 17th or 18th. With some pace in the side I would say 15th

Comment

With dj, bothroyd, faurlin, tarbs, smith and maybe even derry I love the look of that mid/up front and woulda loved it more with routs in it too! Just worry about defence really!
      Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

We had cracking defence last year and it did well in Italy. Individually they don't look great but as a collective do well

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
          We had cracking defence last year and it did well in Italy. Individually they don't look great but as a collective do well
          this is true, i guess what looks good on paper isnt always the same on pitch (ie routs not being good enough for prem)
          Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
            Thought defence was ok last year, a lot of times Paddy got us out of the sh1t. Gorks & Connolly let the ball bounce too much imo. Feel we will stuggle defensively this year if no more additions

Comment

The major problem we have is the lack of quality youth coming through which can support the 25, which is no doubt a problem for many newly promoted sides.

Unlike previous years we can bring in loans pretty much all season, this year we have to name 25 and hope for the best in terms of form and fitness. If we had a number of quality under 21s they wouldn't have to be in the 25 and we could effectively have as big a squad as we would like.

Comment

worried

Comment

Did my fantasy football team today and I'm a lot more confident in our squad now... Well more confident in how poor other squads are.

Bolton, Blackburn, Newcastle, Norwich, Swansea, West Brom, Wigan & Wolves all have squads that are at a similar or lower level to our squad in my opinion.

Comment

I think we'll finish rock bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by JimiHoop View Post
                      Did my fantasy football team today and I'm a lot more confident in our squad now... Well more confident in how poor other squads are.

Bolton, Blackburn, Newcastle, Norwich, Swansea, West Brom, Wigan & Wolves all have squads that are at a similar or lower level to our squad in my opinion.
                      haha joke right... Bolton have a good squad, newcastle have a decent squad and wolves have a decent squad, to say those 3 are poor in deluded and your kidding youself.
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post

Comment

If we assume Dj's onboard, we only need a pacy winger and 1 or 2 defenders and we're ready.

If Blackpool were able to win games with Ian Evatt as CB, we definately can with Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                            your full of joy at the moment
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Hall isn't the worry, the worry is the donkey we will have 2 play alongside him and of course him staying injury free which is a massive ask
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X