Joe Cole on his way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3London View Post
    I Bet if norwich or swansea signed him you lot would want him!
    Yeh probably
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
      Any swap deal with Adel forget it, and i dont think we should pay anymore than our wage structure, he fits in with us or bugger off is my veiw, as anything more will start upsetting the dressing room.
      No way would Neil swap Adel for Cole. Im certain of it. Purely journalists trying to get a story.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Some of you mugs dont know what side your bread is buttered an injurie prone J Cole or J Puncheon
        Weigh up the options a shagged out Cole breaking down after a game or two,or the silky skills and pace of the superb Puncheon flying down the flanks no contest got to bepuncheon any day

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
          Some of you mugs dont know what side your bread is buttered an injurie prone J Cole or J Puncheon
          Weigh up the options a shagged out Cole breaking down after a game or two,or the silky skills and pace of the superb Puncheon flying down the flanks no contest got to bepuncheon any day
          After reding your first line, I was sure you was going the other way with that.

Unless you're being sarcy.

Comment

No such thing Puncheon far better option better pace far more skillful

Comment

No such thing Puncheon far better option better pace far more skillful
              You do realize its August the 1st not April the 1st right?

Comment

Originally posted by SullivanQPR View Post
                Good analogy.

Pretty fair one as well, I'd say.
                What works for one team may not be right for another.... totally linked to what you already have and what you need. I don't think we need him.

Anyway, that article mentioned Spurs want him so no doubt they will cash in on Modric and have him to replace on the cheap...

Comment

I saw Cole play twice last season and I was not impressed. Would I like him at QPR ? He's a big name and Warnock could help rebuild him as we all know he's good

Do I want him, I don't mind either way
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
                    Joe Cole to Make QPR Switch

Joe Cole is being heavily linked with a move to QPR as he looks to re-establish himself as a first team footballer in the Premier League…again. Reports suggest a loan deal could be agreed in the coming days, although the Reds would prefer to let the player go on a permanent basis if possible. Liverpool are keen to reduce their wage load to finance further summer signings, and shifting Cole would free up around £90k per week to put towards Kenny Dalglish’s transfer kitty. However, there are few clubs who could afford such sums meaning John Henry may have to fork out some form of compensation or contribution in order to allow the player to move on. The future of QPR captain Adel Taarabt remains in doubt and some sources are even suggesting that the Moroccan could be involved in a swap deal with the ex Chelsea star. However, signing Cole on a permanent basis would be a risky strategy for a newly promoted club as they simply could not afford to be lumbered with him should they go back down. A loan move looks the most viable option for a player who is thought to be desperate to return to London, but with the Hoops only willing to shell out around half of the 29-year-old’s wages, it remains to be seen whether or not a conclusion can be reached. Spurs are also keen on bringng Cole back down south, but are yet to make an offer as Harry Redknapp sticks to his tactic of leaving it late in order to secure a cheaper deal.
                    I know that article is dated today but it's very similar to when the rumour first broke about 2 months ago!

Comment

No quotes, no truth.
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Only quote we got is Warnock from way back when 1st linked saying no way could afford him

Comment

Liverpool know more about Cole than all other teams ,when it comes to business you cant trust Americans they have 2 golden rules when dealing in business 1, never give a sucker an even break and 2,You cant fool all of the people all of the time, only some of the people some of the tme.
                          So ask your self do they think We're the sucker or do they think they can fool us some of the time untill We are stuck with Cole

Comment

Liverpool know more about Cole than all other teams ,when it comes to business you cant trust Americans they have 2 golden rules when dealing in business 1, never give a sucker an even break and 2,You cant fool all of the people all of the time, only some of the people some of the tme.
                            So ask your self do they think We're the sucker or do they think they can fool us some of the time untill We are stuck with Cole
                            If its a loan how we stuck with cole?

Comment

Is Joe Cole, in his pomp, worthy of a place in our team? Yes, first name on the sheet.

But when was the last time we saw that pomp?

Ravaged by injury, and no form for the better part of three years, personally, I think he's spent tbh. He would be a massive outlay at maximum risk and on the basis of the last few years, not a lot of upside
                              A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
                                If its a loan how we stuck with cole?
                                If its a season long loan we would be stuck with His greengages for the season. No far better sticking with Pucheon better return, less risk factor

Comment

Working...
                                X