Joe Cole on his way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Cole on his way?

Rumour on twitter but Ollie Holt (mirror journalisat?) saying Joe Cole loan move to QPR heating up

https://twitter.com/#!/OllieHoltMirror

Would love it but I just can't see it happening for numerous reasons, the main one being how would we pay even a percentage of his wage?

Comment

Cheers for post mate , now to warn you of the repiles you will get abusing you for passing this on!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
        Would love it but I just can't see it happening for numerous reasons, the main one being how would we pay even a percentage of his wage?
        What a player for us to get, would finally show some ambition! But agreed Morris, isnt he on 90k?! Even contributing only one-third would mean breaking our supposed wage structure.... cant see Lpool wanting to fork out 60k a week for a player out on loan to a side in same league?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Would love it to be true,as I've alway's rated him,but I just can't see it.

Comment

Someone will have to stump-up the wad then, new guy maybe ? Guess we would be covering half his reported 90k a week.

Comment

Fernandes supposedly has only spent about half of his fortune so far to get 51%; maybe he's ready to blow the other half on wages for the likes of Cole, Keane, Crouch etc. Who knows? Wage structure may be history, new broom sweeps clean.

Comment

not saying i believe it...or even want it tbh...Player wise hes bloody awesome & yes yes yes course want him in Rs shirt...but even if we only pay 1/2 wages thats gonna be bout 45grand week as surely hes on 90grand at pool...where would he play too, behind Jay & move Adel wide?

Comment

We don't need him tbh. Far to similar to adel although Adel his potential to be much better. We have adel as our luxury and can't afford another.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    We don't need him tbh. Far to similar to adel although Adel his potential to be much better. We have adel as our luxury and can't afford another.
                    You are joking yeah??
                    You wouldn't want Joe Cole on our left??

Comment

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton
                      I will be making an announcement regarding my future, on here at 4pm today........

http://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton

Comment

Joe Cole or Tommy Smith??? hmmmm..toughie :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                          Joey7Barton Joseph Barton
                          I will be making an announcement regarding my future, on here at 4pm today........

http://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton
                          I didn't know Joe Cole and Barton were the same people
                          Last edited by BuzsakyIsGod; 01-08-2011, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Oops, a bit hasty not reading the topic title properly lol

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Tend to agree especially if DJ ever signs.
                              Smith is a workhorse , Warnock likes that, Cole is a luxury, one that is not as good as Adel.

Comment

Working...
                              X