Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

£3.5 million permenant deal for Faurlin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading the piece on the website , I think the £3.5 million figure includes his wages , the player's may of been owned previously by management company as was the case with Carlos Tevez , this is often the case with players from Argentina .

Comment

Originally posted by ttysonr View Post
      I'm absolutely flawed. Seems completely out of nowhere. Fckn awesome though! 3.5m, jesus.

From what I've managed to dig up online and watch (there are quite a few vids of him actually actually), he's definitely a CM, and more of a holding player I'd say. He definitely gets stuck in, and plays the ball short into space and moves, plenty of one touch passing - he's nippy. He can get forward into the box too and doesn't look afraid to shoot or play the killer ball - looked to have a lot of confidence for 22. He's definitely not a left winger, and though the offish does say he's "left-sided" that's just referring to his preferred foot. Cookie's not gonna worry about him, and neither is Hogan b/c they don't play the same role in the middle. Hogan was played by Sousa in an advanced position, like where Buszacky likes to roam, but our new boy sits deeper from the looks of things. I'd say it's Rowly who's gonna be scared - very similar players.

Anyway, that's what about 15 min of highlights tells me - not exactly gospel.
      Welcome to the board.

I think you are right about Rowlands but competition for places and quality replacements is exactly what this team needed. I'm not getting ahead of myself but that fact that a £3.5m deal has got the go ahead by the board obviously means he's the real deal.

If we do play 2 in the middle then we will have the option of Buzsaky or Ephraim as attacking mids and Faurlin or Rowlands as defensive mids.

Comment

cheers Sirpie. Been reading for over a year and occasionally guesting, but gonna start getting stuck in now - thing's seem to be serious down LR ;).

I think you're right about the Buz/Ephraim vs. Faurlin/Rowly options, though I'd add Legs to the competition for away games, but I'm praying he's already mid-conversion to permanent RB.

Comment

Originally posted by ttysonr View Post
          cheers Sirpie. Been reading for over a year and occasionally guesting, but gonna start getting stuck in now - thing's seem to be serious down LR ;).

I think you're right about the Buz/Ephraim vs. Faurlin/Rowly options, though I'd add Legs to the competition for away games, but I'm praying he's already mid-conversion to permanent RB.
          I would love to see Legs play there in the pre-season games but I think Ramage is solid enough defensively. Ideally we should bring someone in who can defend/attack and not just one or the other as is the case with Ramage and Legs.

Comment

Don't think Hogan will worry he will be a class player this season showed signs last season
            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

very happy reading!! finally some ambition, bet it gets bit more quiet on here now the board-hating negatives have got one less stick to beat flavio with!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                very happy reading!! finally some ambition, bet it gets bit more quiet on here now the board-hating negatives have got one less stick to beat flavio with!!!
                bet it gets quieter elsewhere!

some boards havent even mentioned the signing yet!

shows some ambition - im chuffed to bits to be honest, really am
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Noticed that

Just one word, is all I wanted. I popped over for a quick browse and litearlly one post on the subject. Thats postivity V negativity for you.

On a lighter note where does the signing leave Gavin?
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

well gotta hold my hand up,well done the board!!, they have finally started to match their initial boasts when they took over. The guy looks excellent on those youtube vids. We need to push on and get a real quality striker and KEEP our better players like Buzz. I was really fed up with QPR till this signing but hopefully this is the start of great things this season.

Comment

Bye, Bye, Buzz....

Comment

Keep reading on here and elsewhere that he is a "holding midfielder",when looking at the videos of him,he is clearly not.

Comment

Agree, seems more like tarrabt than lopez.

Dare i say it also like Buzsacky
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

we have to keep Buz, otherwise we're no better off

Comment

"On a lighter note where does the signing leave Gavin?"

You`re one of the people i was having a pop at

I think Cookie is the one who should be looking over his shoulder.

Comment

I read he was an attacking midfielder a typical number 10...I will try find the link to someone comparing him to Riquelme.
                                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                                X