Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
    Fav passed didnt he
    So is he our new Chairman, or owner & Chairman ?

Comment

I think that this is good news someone who is interested in the club
      We have all been moaning about T and C for 3 months so lets be positive
      Hopefully he will give warnock more than 1.2 million pounds to spend

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        I think that this is good news someone who is interested in the club
        We have all been moaning about T and C for 3 months so lets be positive
        Hopefully he will give warnock more than 1.2 million pounds to spend
        Thats great and im always positive, but it doesn't answer my question, ive heard little tip bits today, but not that we have a new owner!!

Comment

Am I the only one who believes that he just front guy to something else that going on. Have few question I would like answered why would he buy a club to be successful need to put money in that he well not have unless he has other backers that have stated they well back him, the other is question is if he has no one else has he taking loan to buy us. I believe it good move but just concern. If I am right that he front guy then good news if he not concern where he got the money from.

Comment

I'm certain he's a front man.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

So he's not our owner then ?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                So he's not our owner then ?
                He can be the owner with backers like the Mittals say they put so much in and have others who happy to do that too but he controls the club.

Comment

Is ecclestone trusting enough to let someone take his shares??

Comment

Sounds to me like this is not going to be a simple deal. He doesn't appear to be wealthy enough to buy that much of the club and fund it. So where did he get the funding from? Don't think the banks would be especially interested in funding a buyout of a loss making business in a high risk sector (I am a banker).

Maybe he has borrowed from the Mittals or one of their companies to one of his companies and we are unlikely to ever know about it as they could probably find a way of keeping that from our balance sheet.

This is obviously just conjecture on my part, but I just can't imagine this deal being straightforward!

Comment

If his traceable wealth is 300m gbp I would expect that he is a billionaire truely

Comment

I'm hearing he's only brought 51% because he doesn't have enought to purchase the club outright. Also heard not much funds will be made available so I guess what I've heard will be put to bed one way or another, whether we spend cash or not.

Comment

@Smudge1962 - "Do you really want these Formula One boys to continue running your club. Trust me Fernandes is no better than E&B"

Comment

Dosnt make sense to me , as this is a bad business deal and he is a good buisness man so the two dont go together. Also all the buisness I have been involved in were you have two or three owners there is always been issues on:

Finance - Say he wants to put £10m in then the others will need to put the same amount in proportion to their share holding, they deicde they dont want to and they dont dilute their shares in proportion to the value therefore he cant invest unless he decides to give this to them.

Strategy - only holding 51% if they dont agree they all can still make his life harder even though he has the final say as a result it causes frictions and issues internaly (look at Bernie, Fav and the Mittals there bust up has caused Bernie and Fav problems)

All of this affects the club moving forward, the only time i have been at a business were we were able to move forward was withone owner, one vision and one investor.

sill not convince that a) this is going to actualy happen or b) is it not a smoke screen as before with the Mittals to keep the fans quiet.
                            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

the interview on talk sport was talking like its a done deal. Also I heard that small interview with Bernie he seemed very genuine and seemed to have the clubs interest at heart saying its a full time job and he hasnt got the time that the club deserves
                              Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Yeah I heard that interview, Cash did sound genuine.
                                Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                                -----------------------------------------------------------------
                                https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Working...
                                X