51 per cent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51 per cent

Hearing that this lotus guy is buying 51 per cent majority share of qpr and is the new owner of the club , he has also flown out to italy to speak to Warnock about transfer targets. this is on talk sport and the net evening standard ......
    Lotus 51% Ecclestone 16% Mittal 33%
    Last edited by The General; 29-07-2011, 09:27 PM.

here the link

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/kic...akeover-latest
    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Does Flab still own the ground under this agreement?
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Does Flab still ownthe ground under this agreement?
        My understanding was Fav and Amit both own 50% each of the company that owns our ground. Others please correct me if i am wrong

Comment

Can see Mittal buying Bernies remaining 16% share to give him 49% Happy Days

Comment

It's not ideal, but it's getting there.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

What was ABC is interesting...and that's something no-one seems to know anything about at the moment.

To be honest thats AS important as anything else. (mainly as its Flavio and Amit AND OTHERS that own it)

Legal docs only state that Flavio and Amit have an interest in Amulya..not that they both specifically own 50/50

Comment

When d'you think an official announcement will be made as surely they'd want to get this done and dusted asap so they can sort out transfers for Warnock (so we don't miss out on anymore targets) and sponsors etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  It's not ideal, but it's getting there.

Comment

Not Ideal Just want Tango and Cash Out And Help Warnock With Some Funds
                    Heard that this guy paid 70 million pounds for a 51% share.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                      Talking as if the takeover has already happened.
                      1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

So this has been done then ? I haven't heard anything official, but listening to the chap on talk sport, it seems done and dusted, new owner and no-one knows. Surly all the fit and proper person checks and alike have been done?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                          So this has been done then ? I haven't heard anything official, but listening to the chap on talk sport, it seems done and dusted, new owner and no-one knows. Surly all the fit and proper person checks and alike have been done?
                          Fav passed didnt he

Comment

Not Really Just Trying to get some positive vibes going instead of all this misery

Comment

I find it hard to understand why the principal of the Lotus F1 team would fly out to Italy tomorrow to talk to Warnock about signings on a day when the F1 qualifying is taking place... Apart from the fact he’s not actually been confirmed as the new majority shareholder has he not heard of the latest thing called a telephone ?

Not sure i buy all this...
                              For the record he's worth £200m not the £330m that was first reported...

So how much is he actually splashing out to secure 51% of the club ? £51m ? Or was that £100m valuation just for Bernie's 62% ? In which case its more like £82m
                              Either way it seems like a huge % of your personal wealth to invest in a football team... Surely that doesn't leave much for any significant investment..
                              We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Working...
                              X