This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Paladini = No QBP

How ****ing predictable....well at least Pete got himself a media job at Rangers before the predicted departure of the corrupt Italian spiv

Pete didnt get that media job at QPR. a guy called Adam Hulme who was at Chesterfield FC did. albeit Pete does have a new job.

Comment

Joker
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Joker
        Lets see if Paladini's phasing out at Rangers which I believe will happen coincides with QBP's end to posting on QPR MB's, then we'll see who the joker is.

Comment

quite pathetic.....and a little tedious or am I missing your razor sharp wit?

Comment

Originally posted by padam View Post
            quite pathetic.....and a little tedious or am I missing your razor sharp wit?
            I think things happened a while back (you, like me, must be relativaly new to the forum?) which made Pete a few enemies on here regarding the sacking of Sousa... from what i gather anyway!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Beautiful. I'm talking more how sad it is that you continue to bang on. You come across well quite often, but pathetically childish when you spout of with such hatred in your quest to persecute another fan.

Oh yeah...I forgot. Pete isn't a 'real' Rangers fan.

Silly me.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Beautiful. I'm talking more how sad it is that you continue to bang on. You come across well quite often, but pathetically childish when you spout of with such hatred in your quest to persecute another fan.

Silly me.
                Post ive agreed with THE most since been on here mate! I wasnt here when this whole palava with Sousa's sacking went on, but from what i can see QBP is a pretty loyal fan and set up this forum (so i heard) yet all he does it get abuse for passing on knowledge that sometimes doesnt come off!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Silly me.
                  and how you defend someone who has tried to split fans, friend of yours he maybe , QPR fan he ain't,but a great pal [MOUTHPIECE] Of GP he is
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Lets see if Paladini's phasing out at Rangers which I believe will happen coincides with QBP's end to posting on QPR MB's, then we'll see who the joker is.
                    Think you might have just dug yourself a hole.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      coming from someone whose just rocked up in the last couple of years ,

Comment

what MYU and QBP know about rangers , you could write on the back of a stamp

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          A blind man can see what has been going on here for years, no hole dug, if I go digging holes I ensure I get paid hansomely for it first!

Comment

sorry, but out of interest (and I will probably regret asking this), how has Pete split the fan base?
                            Although from reading through the threads, splitting the fan base seems a pretty simple thing to do on here.

Comment

Originally posted by padam View Post
                              sorry, but out of interest (and I will probably regret asking this), how has Pete split the fan base?
                              Although from reading through the threads, splitting the fan base seems a pretty simple thing to do on here.
                              Fat Ray?

Comment

Working...
                              X