No announcement yet.

dave clement or dave bardsley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clement and Gillard for me. Bardsley excellent though.

Comment

Bardsley was very good but Clement was class.
      1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Clement, absolute class, best ever defender in a hoops shirt FACT

Comment

Loved Bardsley great crosser but Clement was different class and is a country mile ahead, absolutely fantastic player both as a defender and getting forward.

Comment

Clem is a propa QPR legend so no augment there.

Comment

Clement edges it for me both great servants of the club and fondly remembered
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

well

well im going to say that the wilson mcdonald peacock and bardsley were the best ever derence that ive seen in the 51 seasons ive attended

but the best right back between clement and bardsley i give to clement
                he really was some full back,i think his best ever season was 67-68 he got 6
                goals and looked almost unbeatable in defence and terrifying in attack
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  well im going to say that the wilson mcdonald peacock and bardsley were the best ever derence that ive seen in the 51 seasons ive attended

but the best right back between clement and bardsley i give to clement
                  he really was some full back,i think his best ever season was 67-68 he got 6
                  goals and looked almost unbeatable in defence and terrifying in attack

100%

Comment

You're havin a laugh! did you see clement play better than the Bard by a long way. I liked Bardsley a lot but not in the same league I'm affraid. Also 5 England caps and a true Rs great played in our best team ever, very sad that he took his own life

Comment

Working...
                    X