Smudge saying DJ coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
    Updated and says we have only just started speaking personnel terms, so something isnt quite right?
    have you a link plse?

Comment

As requested

http://twitter.com/#!/Smudge1962
      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Thanks Bigears. So slightly knocks down the idea that we were in advanced negotiations before and that the deal only broke down due to unreasonable demands by the agent - it would appear we hadn't even spoken to him before now. Makes you wonder how various people could post that he was "in the house" etc...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          yeeh. really hope its true. had given up hope of it coming off. precisely they kind of signing we should be making.
          Everything I was thinking too
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Yet another whose "tweets" are a tad premature.

Still, not really one to take much notice of people who tweet. Or whatever the correct verb is.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Yet another whose "tweets" are a tad premature.

Still, not really one to take much notice of people who tweet. Or whatever the correct verb is.

Are you not an "up to date" kind of person?? Ok,well. If you aren´t, we are at least two,lol.

To be honest this "Smudge" was the one I paid attention to when the Faurlin case developed. Since then his accuracy has somewhat failed.

QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Are you not an "up to date" kind of person?? Ok,well. If you aren´t, we are at least two,lol.

To be honest this "Smudge" was the one I paid attention to when the Faurlin case developed. Since then his accuracy has somewhat failed.

He is a named, known journalist who says he has just spoken to DJ's agent and that is what the agent said. Rather go by that than a lot of the "ITK" rubbish we have on message boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

He's been spot on most the time hasnt he? He always refuted the takeover rumours except that we are up for sale. I dont think he has been proved wrong with anything yet, probably becaues he isnt a deranged fan he will only post stuff if he trusts its legit, i respect him to be fair, he gives us good info and even though not somteimes what we want to hear he has a good deal of respect for the R's fans!
                  Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

he's now saying he's worried as paladini in charge of negotiations. tbh feel slightly safer with him than briatore (appreciate its a tough call)...

Comment

Hope he is right again.

Comment

Is smudge full of  like davey I'd rather trust smudge
                        R's

Comment

Thumbs up for a deal then.
                          Regarding him I jumped to conclusions too fast then. My bad.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Im pretty sure he's spot on usually, but he rarely states stuff as being dead cert or impossible, he words stuff well so he makes sure he is Only stating facts as he knows them! Also it makes me laugh at how bad davesviews is!
                            Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Was superb during the hearing

Comment

So GP will conclude the DJ deal by offering him a 10 yr deal @ £40k a week then!!
                                I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Working...
                                X