Away Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away Tickets

Might aswell start as I mean to go on. Got my membership today but this won't help when it comes to away tickets. So anyone on here who has a ST and for any away games they don't want to go to i'd like to volunteer myself to buy said ticket from you.

That goes for absolutely every away game, starting with Everton away.

Thanks alot people.

YOU R'S

I charge a 5 pound service charge?
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I'd pay that, or 4 cans of your chosen lager hand delivered to your door

Comment

Think alot of ST holders will struggle tbh.

Comment

How you mean? Struggle to get tickets? Or struggle to afford away games?

Comment

You'll be lucky mate. ST holders aren't even guaranteed, which is why I requested the away ST
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              You'll be lucky mate. ST holders aren't even guaranteed, which is why I requested the away ST
              Alot of people will have tickets before ST holders will. Loyalty points, away ST holders and superpoopers add on.

Benny is correct.

Comment

Whole reason I got the superhooper upgrade ******s was to be second in the queue for away tickets
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                  Alot of people will have tickets before ST holders will. Loyalty points, away ST holders and superpoopers add on.

Benny is correct.
                  Which didn't get carried over. If the Everton allocation is low going to be a bit messy I'm afraid...
                  Last edited by dpmd; 25-07-2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Thats what im worried about. Not fussed about Home games tbh, i love the away days, but without ST aint got a hope in hell of getting tickets.

Can u still get the super hooper add on or has it closed?

Comment

I think it's all over hyped. Yes we'll sell out the big '6' games and Everton 1st away but the rest will be fine and members will get there chance before it's a sell out. I think a lot of people are going to be put off with the prices this season and therefore most will only do home games.

As for the 'big games', Chelsea, Man U and City are all late on, so again it shouldn't be a problem as if you've been to a lot of away games your loyalty will get you tickets.

Comment

Last year I coule easliy afford 2 home games and 2 away games a month. This year it will be a season ticket and 1 away game (If I can get a ticket for it) a month.

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                          Last year I coule easliy afford 2 home games and 2 away games a month. This year it will be a season ticket and 1 away game (If I can get a ticket for it) a month.
                          Same as me mate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                            Whole reason I got the superhooper upgrade ******s was to be second in the queue for away tickets
                            Correct me if I'm wrong but the superhoop upgrade does not give you second dibs on away tickets.

Benefits are:-

Access to member's presale (for additional home ticket's)

30 additional loyalty points

Opportunity to buy an away ST (subject to availability)

New members box full of goodies

No mention of away ticket's.
                            1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

sorted for Old trafford,on their database and my neighbour whom im going up with is a member and gets tickets all the time.Stretford end aint that bad.lol
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X