No announcement yet.

So...PSG didn't offer what they wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...PSG didn't offer what they wanted.

That's the real reason, as I'm sure we all know.
    Your mum would love me...

Exactly.

Is Taarabt really staying because he wants to?

If the offer had been £15m he would have been offski.
    1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

He be gone Jan.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Are we gonna have a happy squad ? Adel has a lotta groveling to do !

Comment

All this talk of a happy squad etc is true but is that a championship mentality? All prem clubs have their disruptive ones who don't necessarily want to be there but it works out on the end?! I think what would destroy the team would be warno going
          Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Of course, 2 things happened a) flab didn't get what he wanted £ wise b) Adel's agents see's a 15 mil transfer in jan if he showcases in the prem league.

He certainly ain't here for the love of QPR, and Flav didn't keep him here for the love of QPR.

Comment

This is my worry. He's not happy to be here, so it could effect his performance.

That said, I hope his desire for a big move is strong enough that he puts himself in the shop window, and I'm sure Neil will bed that one onto his head.
              Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 24-07-2011, 09:04 AM.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

I really don't see how people can turn this into a negative from the boards perspective. All today proves is that unless we had got a ridiculous bid Adel was staying all along.

Comment

Any player whether it be at QPR, Man Utd or Barcelona wouldn't be sold their under valuation so nothing surprising there.

I agree with what Benny's getting at though they haven't made the decision in the best interests of QPR or its supporters as the offy statement would like you to believe they just basically didn't get offered enough cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    That's the real reason, as I'm sure we all know.
                    Not so sure yes and no for me...I think it maybe more to do not selling up the club as well. Yes I feel they wanted to asset strip but at the same time I could imagine Flavio being a **** and saying you're not going anywhere now as we are not going to sell the club. Wouldn't be surprise to see Briatore put his foot down in January and tell Adel and his agent to wind their necks in!

Comment

Well lets hope when he puts the hoops on he is gonna play like his life depends on it but i can see the likes of Derry and big Dan taking Adel into the showers....

Comment

Defo won't get the captaincy this season.

Concentrate on playing.

Comment

Maybe, as well,Harry boy didn't give us Naughton so he's not getting his 40%.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            This is my worry. He's not happy to be here, so it could effect his performance.
                            How he could be unhappy playing on the worlds biggest and greatest stage pitting his wits against Man U, Chelsea, Man C, Arsenal, etc I would find incredibly hard to believe.

For a few extra k he could get his brains tested

Comment

agree the Naughton deal fell through because we denied Daniel Levy and Harry their wedge..
                              i also guess the Crouch talk was part of the horse trading..
                              but this is the Premier League and the wheeler dealing is up several notches
                              we are lucky NW is a canny Yorkshireman
                              the haggling is probably more exciting than the football is gonna be
                              http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

Working...
                              X