Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neil told to shut up by Bernie and Flavio!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
    I agree with you Scotty, but on this occassion Warnock had been quiet since May, and that was even after losing some signings as he thought they would still allow him to do "some business". When it came apprent that they were not going to back him and allow signings and were prepared to have the Adel sarga go on and on and disrupt his pre season plans he decided now was the time to play the politics game and IMHO done it very well.

Not only got them to agree to keep Adel but got them to commit to Gabbidon and 2 more potential signings, as without this he knows he has no chance of us staying up, were as now we have a fighting chance.

Master stroke and done without getting sacked too

In my b
    Don't disagree with anything you say!

Good job his comments worked to our favour, otherwise we would be managerless.
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
      I agree with T&C - Warnocks comments in the press were out of order!

Professionalism is required by all parties!
      Pony. Our club is all about passion and loyalty. Too many yes men in the game creaming a wage, fair play to him for speaking out,
      Something the game lacks and something our club needs

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
        Pony. Our club is all about passion and loyalty. Too many yes men in the game creaming a wage, fair play to him for speaking out,
        Something the game lacks and something our club needs
        He can't hear you while he's touching his toes!

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post

The coach's job is to coach the squad and identify players he believes will improve the squad. As a Board, we deal with all the negotiations and we have been successful in completing deals for Bothroyd and Dyer so far.
          And what a great job they have done in negotiating so far.

Craig Mackell-Smith gone to Brighton
          Kyle Naughton - gone to Norwich
          DJ Campbell - going elsewhere

What about all the other players Warnock identified?

But hey ho, T&C have negotiated to bring Bothroyd and an injury plagued Dyer

Comment

Landing Dyer was the tough one they must have had to work their ******** of to "swoop" in on that one
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
            X