Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
    his club was chelshit growing up
    Seriously it wasnt, he has chelsh1t in his family but he's an R.. 2 summers running we were on the same soccer school at brunel university and he is most certainly QPR. Something he's talked about in interviews for the Beeb, for Sky, there was one on Liverpool TV as well as in his book and numerous press interviews!!!

Shi1t what does the lad need to do? Get a QPR tat!? He's said it again and again that he is not chelsh1t

Comment

What the hell were you doing at soccer school?

Were they short of goal posts?
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Soccer school scott? I take it u didn't practise penaltys?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

And can I add that in 2004 when we were absolutely fu8cked, he signed up to the Wintons "we are qpr" transfer fund....as did Dichio?

PETER EVEN PUT MONEY INTO BUYING QPR PLAYERS!!!

Comment

Scott this soccer school lark lets talk more about this?

How can someone go to a soccer school, yet can't even manage to kick a ball without looking retarded?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              Thought he used to go watch qpr with his mates as they were rs fans.
              ...and also Chelsea...his old man is Chelsea as well, that for me makes him a Chelsea fan...bit like Fat Ray claiming he ain't a Gooner

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Scott this soccer school lark lets talk more about this?

How can someone go to a soccer school, yet can't even manage to kick a ball without looking retarded?
                ****** ;)

I was quite good as a kid oddly. Captained Harmondsworth FC from under 11s up until U16s..we won the Harrow Youth League god knows how many times. I even got called up for an England Schools representative team on a tour of wales.

Had Osgood–Schlatter disease/syndroem in my knees which meant I couldnt play or train anymore. Discovered alcohol, women, ciggys (and ganja for a whilst) and well, stopped playing about 17 years ago. Lob in breaking a collar bone, both feet and heh, im good for jack on a football pitch.

Got good vision, can read the game well but playing? This skinny skeleton is battered to pieces and i really dont have the leg strength.

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                  ****** ;)

I was quite good as a kid oddly. Captained Harmondsworth FC from under 11s up until U16s..we won the Harrow Youth League god knows how many times. I even got called up for an England Schools representative team on a tour of wales.

Had Osgood–Schlatter disease/syndroem in my knees which meant I couldnt play or train anymore. Discovered alcohol, women, ciggys (and ganja for a whilst) and well, stopped playing about 17 years ago. Lob in breaking a collar bone, both feet and heh, im good for jack on a football pitch.

Got good vision, can read the game well but playing? This skinny skeleton is battered to pieces and i really dont have the leg strength.
                  Should get down the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                    Should get down the gym.
                    Not a fan of gayclubs.

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                      Not a fan of gayclubs.
                      Explains your physique. All that pumping and hip thrusting and leather requires a lot of strength.

Comment

haha brilliant Rieg's, u might be very camp but top bloke made me laugh

Comment

Wow! What a fantastic thread!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            haha brilliant Rieg's, u might be very camp but top bloke made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                              Never in a million (£3.64million a year to be precise).

Also I don't reckon he is in NW's plans - reckon he's after a buzzy, fox in the box, pest type forward to complement JB. Hence links with DJ and the current desperation of having Danny Webfoot at the club.

A lovely thought but Crouch is a pipe-dream (shame for us and The Priory nightclub)

Next.

FFS it's only july (again!!)
                              Ha ha i saw him in there just after he'd signed for Pompey. Had a chat and a beer with him, he was sound, reckoned he had to go to Pompey otherwise none of the Rangers players were gonna get paid!

Comment

Working...
                              X