How much impact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much impact?

If the club had not been fined by the FA, thrown big contracts at two bob players, would Neil have had more money to play with this summer?
    Or are T and C just on complete lockdown
    Yes I'm anti Paladini and his wrongdoings but this isn't a sideswipe at him just a genuine question, surely that money would have secured DJ and Naughton at the very least???
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

If 9/11 or 7/7 didn't happen, if that boat never hit an iceberg, it's all if's I'm afraid.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I'd say the lockdown would hold the truth. I am certain they are looking to sell, however this is taking far too long.

Only time well tell, Merry...
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        If 9/11 or 7/7 didn't happen, if that boat never hit an iceberg, it's all if's I'm afraid.
        Yes casual it is all ifs, but the shambolic way our club is being run off the pitch has left us all second guessing these donkeys actions
        From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          If the club had not been fined by the FA, thrown big contracts at two bob players, would Neil have had more money to play with this summer?
          Or are T and C just on complete lockdown
          Yes I'm anti Paladini and his wrongdoings but this isn't a sideswipe at him just a genuine question, surely that money would have secured DJ and Naughton at the very least???
          Was going to start a similar thread to this yesterday....without about the Italian incompetent and corrupt spiv ****'s dealings has had an impact on our budget this summer.

Comment

Notice how he has stayed quiet, no silly statements like the sun is shining, because deep down he knows he has affected us badly... But hold on the fine is irrelevant ecause Pete told us if AF was sold now it would be for much more than we paid !!!

Comment

2 bob players? At the time vine and dave were viewed as quality buys. Not sure we'd have got them given our position if we'd not offered long term deals.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                2 bob players? At the time vine and dave were viewed as quality buys. Not sure we'd have got them given our position if we'd not offered long term deals.
                So in your opinion these were good deals?
                From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

At the time yes as we were destined for league 1. Vine, hall, dave, mahon all improved our team. Long deals but maybe that was one of reasons we got them

Comment

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and yes they have both been shown to be bad deals but................

Vine was a proven Premiership player when we signed him and Pat scored what was it about 7 goals in 8 games when he first came?

Every club mades dud signings and we wont be the first or the last to do so otherwise we would have been at the top of the Premiership years ago with a team of world class players on low wages

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Hindsight is a wonderful thing and yes they have both been shown to be bad deals but................

Vine was a proven Premiership player when we signed him and Pat scored what was it about 7 goals in 8 games when he first came?

Every club mades dud signings and we wont be the first or the last to do so otherwise we would have been at the top of the Premiership years ago with a team of world class players on low wages
                      How many clubs throw these 4 year deals around?
                      If the masterplan was to be in the premiership in 4 years did they see Dave leading the line?
                      From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Working...
                      X