I doubt a takeover will happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt a takeover will happen

From what I've heard, bernie will never sell to the mittals after being dicked around by them twice (allegedly).

Bernie hold the majority of shares, from what i understand GP even owns a decent chunk and he can only sell them to Flavio (who i doubt can afford them).

Flavio also owns our ground so for him to bugger off there's two sales that need to happen with Flavio alone (possibly three if GP only a chunk is true).

Then there's Bernie selling up..so thats three (or four) transactions

Then if they refuse to sell to mittal thats fours (or five) transactions

Then if Amit has to sell his half of the ground thats five (or six) transactions.

IMHO and from what i've heard..bernie and flav wont deal with the mittals or amit....and even if they did theres way too many people with a vested interest and/or massive egos for this to happen.

Methinks we can only hope adel is flogged and warnock gets at least an ickle bit of that cash.

I genuinely believe we're a tad fooked..and all i can say is thank god we've got neil and thank god neil and gp get on. As well, like him or not, Flav and Bernie like GP and trust him (wrongly or rightly) so the fact he can be a buffer maybe between neil and the board and keep neil here may help.

Sorry for any typos etc...just a tad stressed at the moment with all of this and well, cant see much light at the end of the tunnel..

Reason they may be take over the longer it goes on amd we bottom the less we worth. Fav and Bernie will want to get the max the greedy fact

Comment

Money talks, no matter how upset or how much money you have it still talks..
      If its right there sell..

Comment

Takeovers happen all the time. People do business with people they don't like all of the time. When it comes to money if the deal is right they will sell regardless of who it is.

Comment

That's a load of pony.

Mittal may not be looking to sell his shares. Bernie will be the one selling up, and Flabbio selling the ground. If GP wants to keep his shares, then he can too. The oly deals that I believe to be done are Bernie to Russian, and Flabbio to Russian.

I'm sure it's not quite as straight forward as it's written, but it's certainly not needing to be as complicated as you make out.

Also, why can GP only sell to Flabbio? Makes no sense at all. Even if Flabbio had a clause in there as a 1st option, if he wants out, he wouldn't take that option up.

Makes no sense.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

where do all you get this imfo from ,are these multi millionaires in constant touch with you
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Yeah, they sent it over with the naked pics...

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                Flavio also owns our ground so for him to bugger off there's two sales that need to happen with Flavio alone (possibly three if GP only a chunk is true).

IMHO and from what i've heard..bernie and flav wont deal with the mittals or amit....and even if they did theres way too many people with a vested interest and/or massive egos for this to happen.

1) Are you sure Flavio owns the ground ? I thought that it was owned by QPR Holdings with Flavio and Amit's company Amulya, using it as security for the loan.

2) Because of Amulya, FB will have to "deal with" Amit, surely ?

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                  where do all you get this imfo from ,are these multi millionaires in constant touch with you
                  They make it up mate, over a couple of beers, or get told it by people who have!

Comment

38 games to go and we will back in the comfort of the Championship. Team Tango will be long gone the parachute payments will be coming in and we go again.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                      38 games to go and we will back in the comfort of the Championship. Team Tango will be long gone the parachute payments will be coming in and we go again.
                      AMEN
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        AMEN
                        plus 1 x FA Cup game and 1 x League Cup

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                          With Neil at the helm, personally I think we're capable of finishing 17th.

Comment

We love our yearly FA Cup trip. Always a fun occasion, and one to savour for another year.

Comment

we get bashed by lower league sh it every year when we were Champ.Gonna be fookin horrible this season going out to Barnet.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X