Is it true you shave your nut sack Flabio
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
If you could write a letter to T&C what would you say?
Collapse
X
-
I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles -
-
Comment
-
Of course do you
I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
-
-
Blue square these days SteveI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
in 2007 you came to loftus road and saved our club, you gave us multiple managers that couldn't do the job until you found Neil, and I am now requesting that you let him do his job in premiership and you find your way back into a fruit bowl with bernie and concentrate on F1.
many thanks
QPRWEST COUNTRY RANGERComment
-
-
-
WHY ARE YOU KILLING THE CLUB I LOVE??? WHY,WHY,WHY??????? or FOCK OFF YOU COUPLE OF ####S!!!!!!!! or FLABIO DO YOU HAVE A BACK,CRACK AND SAC DONE WEEKLY?? or BERNIE IS TRUE YOU ARE SO SMALL YOU GET YOUR CLOTHES FROM THE MOTHER CARE 3-5 YEAR RANGE? or oh dear i seem to have had a mental block thats all!!LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS
Comment
-
I'm not going to beat about the bush, F**k off out of the Bush.Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOBComment
-

Comment