Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

If you could write a letter to T&C what would you say?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hertford Hoop
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 15998

    #16
    Is it true you shave your nut sack Flabio
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

    Comment

    • Toni German
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2010
      • 1813

      #17
      Just go away now. Please.

      Comment

      • Gtleighsr3
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 23569

        #18
        Originally posted by Cambs Hoops
        Is it true you shave your nut sack Flabio
        dont you
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

        Comment

        • Hertford Hoop
          W12 Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 15998

          #19
          Of course do you
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

          Comment

          • Gtleighsr3
            CCG
            • Mar 2009
            • 23569

            #20
            not since the scabbies
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

            Comment

            • SteveQPR1975
              Silver Seat
              • Apr 2011
              • 2762

              #21
              Thanks for saving our club i couldn't bare it if we were in the vauxhall c
              R's

              Comment

              • Hertford Hoop
                W12 Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 15998

                #22
                Blue square these days Steve
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                Comment

                • frapps
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 524

                  #23
                  in 2007 you came to loftus road and saved our club, you gave us multiple managers that couldn't do the job until you found Neil, and I am now requesting that you let him do his job in premiership and you find your way back into a fruit bowl with bernie and concentrate on F1.

                  many thanks

                  QPR
                  WEST COUNTRY RANGER

                  Comment

                  • bushcelt1
                    CCG
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 11070

                    #24
                    Was the grand pric ks named after you and someone spelt it wrong?????
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

                    Comment

                    • vblockranger
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 15218

                      #25
                      **** off you greedy *****

                      Comment

                      • Gtleighsr3
                        CCG
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 23569

                        #26
                        Can you ban dave?
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                        Comment

                        • wicksta
                          Silver Seat
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 1149

                          #27
                          Dear T&C

                          Sorry about our fans, they are a bit needy sometimes and need an owner to pat them on the head and say "there there, everything is ok".

                          Now hurry up and sell so we can get some new players in

                          Love,
                          wicksta

                          Comment

                          • Connell10
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 3468

                            #28
                            WHY ARE YOU KILLING THE CLUB I LOVE??? WHY,WHY,WHY??????? or FOCK OFF YOU COUPLE OF ####S!!!!!!!! or FLABIO DO YOU HAVE A BACK,CRACK AND SAC DONE WEEKLY?? or BERNIE IS TRUE YOU ARE SO SMALL YOU GET YOUR CLOTHES FROM THE MOTHER CARE 3-5 YEAR RANGE? or oh dear i seem to have had a mental block thats all!!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

                            Comment

                            • QPRbob
                              Silver Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1515

                              #29
                              I'm not going to beat about the bush, F**k off out of the Bush.
                              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------
                              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

                              Comment

                              • waterbuffalo
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 3642

                                #30
                                Go back to Formula 1 where you belong.

                                Comment

                                Working...