Bit sick of this premiership lark already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hammer View Post
    exactly,and well put.its MONEY MONEY MONEY now.Told you before i got bored watching west ham in prem being a bad side and paying alot to go.I stopped going last season as refused to pay good money £40 + to watch a **** poor west ham team in the prem.Looking forward to this season much more.
    championship is the best league in the world hammer,a little bit of old England
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      no ya not mate,we all know about the prem and its vast amounts of wedge.ive done the same this season for the first time in my life.people will be paying untold for the cfc game where the likes of us can sit back safe in the knowledge that that match has cost us roughly 35 notes.same as the other cat a games.we might not stay up with what weve got at present but will upset a few along the way.its only july,do feel were be happy come kick off or am i a dreaming #####
      I agree about the Chelsea game, even though we could get embarrassed on our own patch.
      I dont know maybe im having an off day i just feel this premiership aint all its cracked up to be. As much as i love going to see my team i did say to myself that if we ever did reach the 'promised land' id never line those c0nts pockets with my dough but for me going to Shepherds Bush on a matchday is as much about having the crack with my mates as it is cheering on the boys. But when i see players earning more in a day that i do in a year it makes me detest myself for giving in.
      You are right as well Van the CCC is the old fashioned english game and promises to be a right old tussle where anyone of about 12 teams could win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        I agree about the Chelsea game, even though we could get embarrassed on our own patch.
        I dont know maybe im having an off day i just feel this premiership aint all its cracked up to be. As much as i love going to see my team i did say to myself that if we ever did reach the 'promised land' id never line those c0nts pockets with my dough but for me going to Shepherds Bush on a matchday is as much about having the crack with my mates as it is cheering on the boys. But when i see players earning more in a day that i do in a year it makes me detest myself for giving in.
        You are right as well Van the CCC is the old fashioned english game and promises to be a right old tussle where anyone of about 12 teams could win it.
        dont detest yaself bigdave,you only have one true love in life.money comes and money goes.i aint gonna be the richest man in the graveyard.love the crack with the lads more than the game sometimes.couldnt give 2 f ucks about what other people earn!! as long as the likes of us enjoy ourselves as much as we can in this wee life,who gives a f uck
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          dave,in the end me and several mates ended up watching our games in a west ham pub near the ground.not quite the same as being there granted,but still seeing the game and having a few beers and see your pals before and after game in pub.in fact someone at weekend told me a few pubs in the manor are showing ALL your games home and away!!

Comment

dave,in the end me and several mates ended up watching our games in a west ham pub near the ground.not quite the same as being there granted,but still seeing the game and having a few beers and see your pals before and after game in pub.in fact someone at weekend told me a few pubs in the manor are showing ALL your games home and away!!
            The Scandanavian/Arab channels show all games live.

Comment

imagine if we survived relegation and not spent millions, that would feel good.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                imagine if we survived relegation and not spent millions, that would feel good.
                if we finish 17th, it'd be like I died and went to heaven.

Comment

So i have heard, all boozer in Greenford has advertised this as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X