Bit sick of this premiership lark already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit sick of this premiership lark already

All it is, is money grabbing greedy ba5tards. Players umming and arring and pushing for more dough, half of them are over-rated w0nkers anyway.

Wish i'd bought a season ticket at Southend the way i feel right now.

See your point, but it's where every club is trying to get to,and we've done it
    no other game in town unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      All it is, is money grabbing greedy ba5tards. Players umming and arring and pushing for more dough, half of them are over-rated w0nkers anyway.

TOLD YOU DAVE...

Welcome to the prem eh !!

Comment

keep the faith dave,relegation battles can be just as exciting as promotions.ffs we know eh!!
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
          TOLD YOU DAVE...

Welcome to the prem eh !!
          Its true though aint it Hammer.
          I know we all want to see our team do well and you dream of a bit of glory once in a while but we are in the prem now and all it is is money money money. Ordinary players demanding ridiculous wages, matchday tickets costing on average £50. What the f0ck has happened to the working mans game?

But then again im a hypercrite because ive gone and bought a season ticket

Comment

I know we all want to see our team do well and you dream of a bit of glory once in a while but we are in the prem now and all it is is money money money. Ordinary players demanding ridiculous wages, matchday tickets costing on average £50. What the f0ck has happened to the working mans game?

no ya not mate,we all know about the prem and its vast amounts of wedge.ive done the same this season for the first time in my life.people will be paying untold for the cfc game where the likes of us can sit back safe in the knowledge that that match has cost us roughly 35 notes.same as the other cat a games.we might not stay up with what weve got at present but will upset a few along the way.its only july,do feel were be happy come kick off or am i a dreaming #####

Comment

It's like what Big Sam said, Thatcher killed football, not paying teachers for teaching kids sports, so now all the players come from private schools, and all those pitches disappearing in every city, I remember when I first saw London, in 82, coming in the bus from Heathrow I saw miles and miles of green fields, everybody playing football, four games at once, and what beautiful pitches, lush green, I said, no wonder England is a football country, look at those hundreds of people , all playing football, all at the same time! And they all had jerseys and proper goals and lines. Where are the working class gonna play if there are no pitches?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                It's like what Big Sam said, Thatcher killed football, not paying teachers for teaching kids sports, so now all the players come from private schools, and all those pitches disappearing in every city, I remember when I first saw London, in 82, coming in the bus from Heathrow I saw miles and miles of green fields, everybody playing football, four games at once, and what beautiful pitches, lush green, I said, no wonder England is a football country, look at those hundreds of people , all playing football, all at the same time! And they all had jerseys and proper goals and lines. Where are the working class gonna play if there are no pitches?
                is that you ted?where are the immigrants gonna live if we dont give them the green lush English pitches.government has made sure the Englishman gets f uck all.i will come back into this world as a black one legged lesbian with earning phobias and a love for give me ,give me,give me.

Comment

you chat breeze
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    is that you ted?where are the immigrants gonna live if we dont give them the green lush English pitches.government has made sure the Englishman gets f uck all.i will come back into this world as a black one legged lesbian with earning phobias and a love for give me ,give me,give me.
                    Big Sam did say school sports are necessary to create a talent pool of players, for any sport. If teachers don't coach football or cricket, less schools will have teams. Same thing is happening here, all the talent comes from areas outside the cities, used to be all the best talent came from towns and cities. I suppose Sam was saying football is clearly not a working class game anymore. Both in regards to players and fans. Even Test match cricket is what? 40 pounds a day? That's crazy!

Comment

Big Sam did say school sports are necessary to create a talent pool of players, for any sport. If teachers don't coach football or cricket, less schools will have teams. Same thing is happening here, all the talent comes from areas outside the cities, used to be all the best talent came from towns and cities. I suppose Sam was saying football is clearly not a working class game anymore. Both in regards to players and fans. Even Test match cricket is what? 40 pounds a day? That's crazy!
                      teachers do f uck all for kids in England that actually have sporting talents.the government says you cant upset the fat kid.maybe if the fat kid was good at maths a sporty kid could kick him in the conjules just to round things up

Comment

It's like what Big Sam said, Thatcher killed football,
                        No,SKY killed football for the regular working man.

Comment

Welcome to Sky's whole new ball game!!

Comment

exactly,and well put.its MONEY MONEY MONEY now.Told you before i got bored watching west ham in prem being a bad side and paying alot to go.I stopped going last season as refused to pay good money £40 + to watch a **** poor west ham team in the prem.Looking forward to this season much more.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                              exactly,and well put.its MONEY MONEY MONEY now.Told you before i got bored watching west ham in prem being a bad side and paying alot to go.I stopped going last season as refused to pay good money £40 + to watch a **** poor west ham team in the prem.Looking forward to this season much more.
                              Think it's gonna be between you and Leicester mate.

Fancy having a score on Leicester.

Comment

Working...
                              X