Bruno Perone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigDanShittu View Post
    All prem clubs get trialists that's how u judge a player by seeing them play.
    Really ? Name me some unknown trialists that are at other Prem clubs.

Comment

Savic was at arsenal Khumalo at Tottenham Hungarian goalie at Fulham.
      Estamos QPR

Comment

Savic was at arsenal Khumalo at Tottenham Hungarian goalie at Fulham.
        Savic signed for Man City for £6mil, and Khumalo was at the 2010 world cup before signing for Spurs for £1.5mil. Hardly unknown .

Comment

24 and about 50 games under his belt....uninspiring

Comment

If anyone knew their names then they wouldn't be unknown.

Comment

i think posters would look more senseble if they had a better look at Peroni before judging him so quickly ,I kow they olny show the best bits on youtube but be fair there were some possitive bits ie the passes out of defence, heading ,tackeling and He seemed to have good awareness ,If He looked slow check when He arived in the country He cant have had much time on at trainig can He tues=friday ,Dont forget Gorks 1st start He looked complete crap as did stewart in His 1st game

Comment

When it was mentioned a Brazilian was on trial for us, I had it in my head it was some tricky winger or striker. But a central defender..that's disappointing. Then again, Brazil probably produce better defenders than Strikers these days, so there could be hope

Comment

All prem clubs get trialists that's how u judge a player by seeing them play.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Brazilians are usually good mifielders and strikers. Not sure about defenders, but at the top flight we need pacey defenders who can both defend and attack. Hope he is good enough. I trust Warnock.
                    Last edited by Yousef; 18-07-2011, 08:31 AM.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Khumalo isnt on trial ta us is he? I could have sworn he was in SA with Spurs at the mo?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Kujabi has played over 150 games but he has only played 24 in Europe with FSV Frankfurt.
                        Estamos QPR

Comment

Working...
                        X