Everton discounts for home fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everton discounts for home fans

You'll probably not be surprised to hear that EFC only get their 30K plus gates by offering 1000s of discounted tickets to local community, clubs, offices etc.

At work today I've just been offered opportunity to buy tickets for their game against us on August 20th for £15 adult and £5 child.

It'll mean sitting amongst the locals but times are hard and I can't look a gift horse in the mouth so I think I'll bag one for me and the lad!

Must admit I'm surprised they're so heavily discounting their opening home fixture though.

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
    You'll probably not be surprised to hear that EFC only get their 30K plus gates by offering 1000s of discounted tickets to local community, clubs, offices etc.
    At work today I've just been offered opportunity to buy tickets for their game against us on August 20th for £15 adult and £5 child.

It'll mean sitting amongst the locals but times are hard and I can't look a gift horse in the mouth so I think I'll bag one for me and the lad!

Must admit I'm surprised they're so heavily discounting their opening home fixture though.
    I'm surprised, but then I'm a bit simple.

Why do they have this trouble and is it a new problem ?

Comment

Great deal-snap up those tickets pronto. Seems their fans are fed up with the board regarding signings etc-seems mad considering its their first home game......bet they bring fc uk all down to ours.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        Great deal-snap up those tickets pronto. Seems their fans are fed up with the board regarding signings etc-seems mad considering its their first home game......bet they bring fc uk all down to ours.
        this is nothing to do with us, its the general discontent up there, im gutted as away for this and the wigan away , my first away the wolves game

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          this is nothing to do with us, its the general discontent up there, im gutted as away for this and the wigan away , my first away the wolves game
          It's deffo not about us - I also got offered discounted tickets for their games with Spurs and Newcastle.
          Aside from these local/ad hoc cheap tickets they also have official club stadium-wide discounts against Stoke and Blackburn where all seats are £25.

Comment

Working...
          X