Two points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two points

neither massively important that are nevertheless randomly bothering me.

Firstly, why does Warnock say he needs two more centre halves yet has handed Shittu and Ramage another contract on top of Connolly, Gorks and Fitz? That would make seven centre halves (he cannot really think of Ramage as a right back if we have Orr and are trying to sign Naughton). Can only assume he is thinking of selling Connolly or Gorks otherwise the board would have every reason to say "trim your squad before you bring more in"?

Secondly, why does DJ, even allowing for the gold number, have such terrible teeth? Racehorses are shot for better.

In the PL, you need a big squad. Ollie stated after relegation that his mistake was not having a big squad.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Squad limited to 25 in the Prem excluding kids...

Comment

On point one none of our centre halves have pace in fact the back four are pretty short of it as a whole, therefore we are going to need at least one CB with pace

Comment

Wonder if Olsen is being difficult about DJ we could offer him Gorks back in part exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
            On point one none of our centre halves have pace in fact the back four are pretty short of it as a whole, therefore we are going to need at least one CB with pace
            Agreed, the back four are a little lacking in pace. We desperately need pace out wide , you'll get away with lack of pace in the middle but not out wide. Hence Naughton, and i hope a left back.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              neither massively important that are nevertheless randomly bothering me.

Firstly, why does Warnock say he needs two more centre halves yet has handed Shittu and Ramage another contract on top of Connolly, Gorks and Fitz? That would make seven centre halves (he cannot really think of Ramage as a right back if we have Orr and are trying to sign Naughton). Can only assume he is thinking of selling Connolly or Gorks otherwise the board would have every reason to say "trim your squad before you bring more in"?

Secondly, why does DJ, even allowing for the gold number, have such terrible teeth? Racehorses are shot for better.
              Perhaps he's going to try out a variation of a tactic once tested by Paul Hart.

Wasn't exciting, but we won. (The only time with him in charge if I recall correctly).

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Wonder if Olsen is being difficult about DJ we could offer him Gorks back in part exchange?
                I personally think that Gorkss should be the one CB who defo stays! Best out of the lot last season

Comment

Working...
                X