Why are we so useless at Transfers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we so useless at Transfers?

I don't want to be negative as hopefully the next couple of days could provide some decent signings, but I can't help noticing that nearly all of our transfer dealings are fraught with problems.

Why has Bothroyd not been announced? Most other sides announce that a player has joined before the medical? Why not us? DJ Campbell bid was accepted weeks ago, why no news?

Every transfer we have seems to only been achieved after a titanic struggle, why is it never smooth? Can only think that Paladini is behind all of this.
    :drunk:

because that italian waiter is dealing with transfers why as paladini still got a job at this club is beyond me.
    Last edited by qblockpete; 12-07-2011, 06:01 PM. Reason: no need for the bad language

Comment

Who says we are? Other clubs involved mean there will always be indecision's, i have known (no bs) two clubs to have sorted out a players contract, the parent club and the buying club, only for the player to change his mind on route , turn around and scupper the deal. It really isn't as easy as 123, to many advisers now and players have many options. Now's the time to be a player, everything is stacked in your favour hence transfers take sooo bloody long.

Comment

Cos no doubt everytime we get close other clubs get wind and try and scupper the deal

caps lock on apologies

Comment

Most transfers dont go through smoothly I think its becuase you care about QPR it always seems a lot more painful than it actually is! Its the same with watching QPR play! I constantly feel I'm on the verge of having a stroke but when other people who dont care as much can watch QPR with me they give a more balanced view.

Comment

Its not that we are useless at transfers..its all the allegedly ITK **** teasers getting off on releasing so called rock solid info about who is signing and when..if you are a rangers fan and didn't read message boards you may be interested and pleased that we are in negotiations with these players..its only because you believe everything those who post on here and other such sites that think that things are being handled badly

Comment

Why has Bothroyd not been announced?

Because its not a "done deal" simples
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Half the crowd i go to rangers with aren't interested in self promoting message boards and therefore have a simpler less stressful life all together

Comment

Totally agreed, when the deal is on the offical I can't tell you how much I smile as we do seem bad at nailing down players
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                    Why has Bothroyd not been announced?

Because its not a "done deal" simples
                    Why not then?

If you believe that he had a medical yesterday morning, why on earth has it not been announced yet?

I bet you someone comes in with a late bid, probably WBA, and we'll lose him.
                    :drunk:

Comment

I'm no fan of Paladini but really stupid to lay all this at his door. NW has been as blunt as he dares in saying the board have not been releasing funds. You need money to buy players and he clearly doesn't have much. Its quite simple if you think about it.

Comment

"Why not then?"

I dont know and I dont think anyone else here does either, there could be any number of reasons, most likely is that his agent is still trying to pimp him put to someone for a few extra quid.

medicals mean bugger all at QPR we have players pass medicals and never sign, others fail and are pictured on the offish in a hooped shirt before you can say squiddly diddly
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                        X