No announcement yet.

Forest Put In Firm Bid For Blackstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as for camp £300k would be nice, both players have attitude problems.

Comment

Who exactly says Dex has an attitude problem?
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Unless your going to spend all of that on a replacement, i can't see the value of selling or most natural goal scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          as for camp £300k would be nice, both players have attitude problems.
          Dex has an attitude problem?
          Completely false.

He trains hard, wants to succeed, always applauds the fans, even the so-called real one who abuse him during the game. He is commited and never moans. He was top scorer and kept getting left out, yet he still held his head up high and was thankful for any opportunity he was given.

Most other top scorers would have been moaning and requesting to leave straight away. When the opportunity was offered to Dex for some 1st team football elsewhere, he took it and showed what he was capable of by helping Forest stay up with a couple of good goals and a few assists.

Are these the actions of a young lad with attitude problems?
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Yes.Right attitude
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

he hasnt heard of hard work. He doesnt chase any balls down at all, such a lazy player. So frustrating to watch looks like he couldnt care less.

Comment

Tahts why he likes it a forrest,They pass to him so he doesnt have to chase any balls down.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

For me his work rate isn't great but for me it is purely a lack of ability that is his downfall.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Imo dex will do really well at forest. He's never been the same player at QPR since ray jones died. In truth i think a fresh start will help him put that behind him.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

If he goes he will do well especially if Adebola signs for them as well. If Forest can sort out their defence, which they will if they sign Gunter and Camp then they could be the surprise team next season. McGuigan is getting better and better and with the strike power they already have they'll finish in the top 10 no problem.

Comment

Wherever he goes he will do well.

I fancy forest to turn good soon, and my guess is there's some value in the odds for forest going up year..
                        Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Think Jim @ John should have a look at Blackstock first.
                          He might and its a big might, just suit there style of football!

Comment

Originally posted by furtivefox View Post
                            disagree. Helguson hasn't proved he can do it, balanta the same, pat good player but inconsistent and vine great player but not out and out scorer.

As for your irons in the fire pete the fire seems to keep getting extinguished! Would rather we have a done deal before getting rid of dex.
                            agree big time

Comment

once more

once more the seventy per cent amaze how can you have a pop at dexter blackstock
                              all attacks should be started from the back then the chances fall fast and furious
                              dexters conversion ratio on chances is good but we just didnt play attacking football under the ***** from portugal
                              at forest next season dexter will score 25 goals at least

Comment

What I don't understand is it is virtually taken for granted now that he is off, yet we are also told that Jim will build his own squad. So how has Madge made "his" mind up while he has been off visiting his sick mother? Its not like in the Premier League where there is so much television coverage that a manager can more or less make his mind up from that, surely he needs to see dex in training? If he thinks he can turn Dex into a more focused, harder player then I'd be happy for him to stay; equally, if he thinks he can get better for the money I'd be happy to back his judgement. Just think it should be Jim's own considered judgement, no one else's.

Comment

Working...
                                X