Clear All

League Performances and Goals for QPR 2008/09
    Balanta = 244 mins - 1 goal
    Helguson = 1416 mins - 5 goals
    Agyemang = 1161 mins - 2 goals
    Vine = 295 mins - 1 goal
    TOTAL = 3116 mins - 9 goals

Blackstock = 2414 - 11 goals

Add Ephraim (1643 mins, 1 goal), German (65mins, 0 goals) and Di Carmine (1215 mins, 2 goals) to that list and you get and you get 6039 mins for 12 goals or Blackstock 2414 mins for 11 goals.

Comment

Excactly proves why the whole forward line needs a complete revamp!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Cogster View Post
        I'm gonna love it when he scores 20+ next season for forest and you lot are still screaming for a 20+ a season striker.

Selling him is folly without PROVEN replacements..
        Agree with the man who provides this website with music for our WATRB video's.

Comment

Don't let facts and statistics get in the way of the Blackstock witchhunt please.
          Cue the regurgitation of lazy, useless, impassionate, league one at best and similar cries to prove your stats are a smokescreen SirPie.
          Dexter is still young, has undoubted ability and will score goals at this level. However, so many R's fans have already written him off so why bother to keep him, despite the fact he is far better placed to score more goals than any other striker on our books next season and beyond.
          No, I am not saying he is the best player in the world, but he is a damn sight better than the current alternatives so until that FACT changes, he should be first choice.
          If however the money is to be used to replace him with a better marque then that's fine........only you won't get better for that money, only league one hopefulls such as Cox, who whilst potentially very good, is yet to prove it at this level.
          Who would want to be manager eh?
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think £1.5m for Blackstock is too cheap and feel that QPR should try to get £2.2M.

However, before selling him. I think it is important that QPR get a replacement legally lined up.

Presuming they stay fit and play enough games, this is how many goals I would expect from the rest of the strikers at QPR.

Balanta - 10 - will never score anywhere near 20 goals a season, because he is not an out and out striker.

Vine - 14 - great player at this level, but is not a natural scorer.

Agyemang - 12 - has never even been close to 20 goals in all his career.

Helguson - 12- is past his best. Maybe he will have an improved season if he gets in a full pre-season and stays injury free, but I have serious doubts that he will.

However, as all of them will not play a full season, they will not score more than 32 between them.

I wouldn't mind a swap deal for Earnshaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post
              Blackstock is not better than Earnshaw or Tyson. He will be fourth choice striker if he goes.
              Hillariously false comment.
              Brilliant effort though.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Blackstock = 2414 mins - 11 goals
                Tyson = 2550 mins - 5 goals

If people still think Tyson is better than Blackstock then there is no point arguing with them.

Comment

You do love a stat and I think you do a good job on here. Infact I like pure hard evidence but I don't think that is taking into account that Tyson was out injured for most of that season? The stats I found are the following
                  This Season
                  Appearances: 31(8)
                  Goals: 7
                  Yellow Cards: 6
                  Red Cards: 0
                  Minutes on Pitch: 2782
                  Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 16-06-2009, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dando View Post
                    blackstock will get goals, but will not contribute anything else to the side - and this balances itself out to make him an average player. If he was that good, we wouldnt be having a debate about his quality - and other top teams would be going for him imo. I dont see debates over buzz or vine - these are clearly top players.
                    very well said!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Pete doesn't want my bet. Im happy Cogster is taking it on writtler Im willing to put another £20 on it so please read the above.
                      Thats an easy 20 quid for you LOL
                      good bet!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        You do love a stat and I think you do a good job on here. Infact I like pure hard evidence but I don't think that is taking into account that Tyson was out injured for most of that season? The stats I found are the following
                        This Season
                        Appearances: 31(8)
                        Goals: 7
                        Yellow Cards: 6
                        Red Cards: 0
                        Minutes on Pitch: 2782
                        The two extra goals were in the FA Cup against Derby and Man City, which is why the minutes are also higher than those I provided. I took Tyson stats from the guardian website:

http://touchline.onthespot.co.uk/gua...quad_Stats&t=4

Comment

When he scores 20 goals for Forest next season, I wonder if you will be saying the same?
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete do you want the same bet??????????

Thats an easy 20 quid for you LOL
                            good bet! Thanks mate. I don't put on silly bets, hence why I have taken loads of money off a chelsea fan I know as he gives me man united. I prefer sure bets.

Comment

Anyone want to take this bet

Obviously assuming he goes to Forest.

15 goals for Forest..

For everyone under I'll pay £5, for everyone over you pay £5.

Any takers?
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

well

well i know we will all miss baby dex hes the cutest little player in the whole world

goodbye you fab geezer

Comment

Working...
                                X