ST Refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST Refund

Would any of you consider it on Friday 12th August? If for example the below happened :

Taraabt is sold
    No players are signed and we have the same squad.
    Bernie and Flav still rule the world

And worst case scenario.................

Warnock departs

As great as the Premiership is.............The novelty will soon wear off when we get spanked every week.

Never. If you support the club for as long as I have, it's a no brainer. You support your club through thick and thin.

It was far worse when we got relegated to the third tier and only had 6 players on the books! Even if we get tonked weekly in the Premiership, QPR are my team.

Comment

Warnock departing yes

Comment

warnock being sacked before start of the season is only thing that would make me question it. even that said id prolly still keep it.. ive been a member for years, but now for the first time im able to afford a ST.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Nope, Ill be their no matter what happens as I dont intend to let anything spoil this year as i have waited a long time.
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
            Nope, Ill be their no matter what happens as I dont intend to let anything spoil this year as i have waited a long time.
            If the above nonsence was to hapen seeing your team getting stuffed every week would soon spoil your year:yush:

Comment

Josie's reply:"Certainly not!" And I agree with her.
              We will be there whatever.
              Last edited by swanleyhoop; 11-07-2011, 10:21 PM.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by SmartRs View Post
                Never. If you support the club for as long as I have, it's a no brainer. You support your club through thick and thin.

It was far worse when we got relegated to the third tier and only had 6 players on the books! Even if we get tonked weekly in the Premiership, QPR are my team.

If I have the cash, I'll be at Loftus Rd, no matter what.
                Queen's Park Rangers is for life, not just the good times, but bad times as well, and as bad times go, I've known worse, much worse if I'm honest.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                  Would any of you consider it on Friday 12th August? If for example the below happened :

Taraabt is sold
                  No players are signed and we have the same squad.
                  Bernie and Flav still rule the world

And worst case scenario.................

Warnock departs

As great as the Premiership is.............The novelty will soon wear off when we get spanked every week.

Ask weareqpr12
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by SmartRs View Post

Totally agree,we were in a far worse position in the late 90's and 2000's.I remember going through a phase getting tonked by 3 or 4 on several of our travels,but we were still there week in week out singing our hearts out for the lads.

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
                      If the above nonsence was to hapen seeing your team getting stuffed every week would soon spoil your year:yush:
                      Nope it wouldnt, because if it did then i would not have brought a season ticket for the last 32 years because this is not the 1st time we have faced a simliar season.

Always will enjoy my football and enjoy my friends that i see every week i go.
                      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Working...
                      X