My first post.just wondering?what if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first post.just wondering?what if

Hi all.its my first post here and With all the doom and gloom around i was just wondering,what IF we did sign carlton cole and jay Bothroyd.How good a strikeforce partnership would it be.TBH i think NW would get the most out of these 2 players,and think they could bang in 20+ goals.

what ye think.

Like the positive vibes mate. However I can't see us playing 2 up front next season so can't see us signing both. We are going to need to play a 5 man midfield in most games to avoid gettin overun in midfield but either I'd be happy with. I'd prefer Carlton cole but realistically i can't see that happening.

Comment

What if you just wait and see if it appears on the offy before you expecting too much
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        What if you just wait and see if it appears on the offy before you expecting too much
        DOOM AND GLOOM
        Im not expecting anything really.im just tryin to get away from all the negative talk that's been posted on here of late.
        im stayin positive about the season ahead.cant wait for the game's to kick off.

Comment

Welcome mate. Keep staying positive.

Comment

They would make a great Strike force but so would Rooney and Hernandes,and they are as likely

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              They would make a great Strike force but so would Rooney and Hernandes,and they are as likely
              hey, deise...welcome to our resident doom and gloom master...
              (not that there's anything wrong with it..)

Comment

Working...
              X