all signings now done and dusted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Again, all the mystic meg's know for 'fact' we're not signing anyone. I'll have money says we make a few more signings by the start of the season.

Way too much negativity again. The same happened last season. That turned out to be a shocker.
    yep, last season, then january, etc..
    My guess is we'll get 4 guys, please one of them be a striker and a CB

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      and how many threads have we had that are, ******** itk, moaning *******s, thickle fans etc etc... Its getting boring!! We will!! Sign!! Players!!!
      when?

Agree all this waiting around why other teams improve is very very boring....
      :drunk:

Comment

If Kenny goes (don't think he will), Taarabt goes (think he will) and we don't sign Routledge (don't think we will) then we'll need a hell of a lot more than Bothroyd and DJ Cambell with all due respect to them to have even the slightest chance of avoiding last place.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
          pointless
          I think that's the point the original poster is making. Though we should get some points after the first game.....

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
            when?

Agree all this waiting around why other teams improve is very very boring....
            I'd rather be bored than read this about our club.

http://www.teamtalk.com/championship...e-to-Seasiders

Despite the doom and gloom, it shows how far we've come over the last couple of years.

Comment

Working...
            X