QPR crisis being discussed on Talksport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funge View Post
    Welcome to the prem! I remember thinking before we even got here that the tabloids are daily publishing stories (usually about the top 4-10 clubs) about impenng transfers, ownership disputes and unhappy players (Rooney saying he wanted to leave last season), is it just we are over analysing everything based on info we have gotten that cannot actually be 100% verified?! Just a thought!

QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
      Who says there is a crisis !!!

Forgetting all the radio phone ins and message boards for a minute !

Apart from missing out on Graham (allegedly) who else have we really gone in for and not signed.

Bothroyd is probably still weighing up his options . He hasn't gone anywhere yet !

CMS - Whose to say we really wanted him that much and at £ 2.5 m rising to £ 4 m ! . Barry Fry .....Do me a favour . When did he ever talk sense !!

DJ - See comments on Bothroyd

Bullard - see comments on DJ

Adel - Was he really going to stay with us with all the agents around him .. £ 13.5 m is a great deal .

We know that FB and BE are trying to sell the club and negotiations wth Mittal are ONGOING . these things take time unfortunately .

Paul Warburton is fairly close to the goings on at QPR and I would never expect him to reveal the day to day details.

He says that we are after a number of players (irrespective of whether on not we sell Adel ) and at the moment its not as doom and gloom as some suggest .

At the end of the day the only ones who REALLY know whats happening are FB, BE and NW .

If things were as rocky as the media and messageboards report Warnock would have walked without a shadow of a doubt .

I don't buy into this ' he 'll lose out on any compensation ' etc . If he walked now it would be ' constructive dismissal ' or similar .Promises being broken or reneged . These things happen all the time in football and with the help of the LMA he would be well rewarded in the end.

He is a proud and financially well off man and I can't see him sitting around just to pick up his monthly cheque !
      Woah woah woah, a well constructed and positive post....BAN! Didnt you know the whole worlds about to end and its all down to QPR, you need to get your head out the sand mate

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        It's all a bit melodramatic, really. Again, I am unhappy as are most, but 'a club in crisis' is extreme. We're more in limbo than anything. Things will change, that much I am sure of. When..??? Your guess is as good as mine.
        Pretty much as I see it too.

Comment

Commucation with its fans is still the main problem
          It seems like we are being run as Dynamo Kiev before the ironcurtain fell.

QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I wouldn't call it a crisis, i still think the club will have 4/5 new faces before the kick off. This is message boards and twitter rumours and now the press have got hold of it to sell papers and try to make it a crisis. As someone very famous once said.. Crisis what crisis!

Comment

If we are not sold in 2 weeks we then become a club fighting against the odds massively to stay up

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                I wouldn't call it a crisis, i still think the club will have 4/5 new faces before the kick off. This is message boards and twitter rumours and now the press have got hold of it to sell papers and try to make it a crisis. As someone very famous once said.. Crisis what crisis!
                Supertramp ?

Comment

It's not in crisis, just static with little direction as to how they plan this season

Comment

It my not be a crisis but c’mon the goings on's down at HQ certainly isn’t right.
                    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                      As someone very famous once said.. Crisis? what crisis?
                      Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Supertramp ?
                      Who took it from a line from "The day of the jackal"

Comment

Just listened to Warburton..... What a T%*#.

Wonder where he gets his info from? Certainly seems to know what side his bread is buttered though......
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                          Who says there is a crisis !!!

Forgetting all the radio phone ins and message boards for a minute !

Apart from missing out on Graham (allegedly) who else have we really gone in for and not signed.

Bothroyd is probably still weighing up his options . He hasn't gone anywhere yet !

CMS - Whose to say we really wanted him that much and at £ 2.5 m rising to £ 4 m ! . Barry Fry .....Do me a favour . When did he ever talk sense !!

DJ - See comments on Bothroyd

Bullard - see comments on DJ

Adel - Was he really going to stay with us with all the agents around him .. £ 13.5 m is a great deal .

We know that FB and BE are trying to sell the club and negotiations wth Mittal are ONGOING . these things take time unfortunately .

Paul Warburton is fairly close to the goings on at QPR and I would never expect him to reveal the day to day details.

He says that we are after a number of players (irrespective of whether on not we sell Adel ) and at the moment its not as doom and gloom as some suggest .

At the end of the day the only ones who REALLY know whats happening are FB, BE and NW .

If things were as rocky as the media and messageboards report Warnock would have walked without a shadow of a doubt .

I don't buy into this ' he 'll lose out on any compensation ' etc . If he walked now it would be ' constructive dismissal ' or similar .Promises being broken or reneged . These things happen all the time in football and with the help of the LMA he would be well rewarded in the end.

He is a proud and financially well off man and I can't see him sitting around just to pick up his monthly cheque !
                          A sensible perspective.

If there was no internet or message boards would we really be worrying as much as we are?
                          1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Here on for all the problems that people saying we having Warnock would walk if true. He not walked and there no sign of him walking

Comment

When the hell did Frank Skinner become an R?!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X