Q: Making a bid for a player - funds for NW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q: Making a bid for a player - funds for NW

reading a lot of things how cms didnt come because NW wasnt backed. and personally by reading on here im getting the feeling that NW wont have any money to purchase players because FnB are selling up(apparently).

well logically looking at things... does anybody feel that QPR would have made bids for DJ, CMS, Graham etc without actually being able to see the transfer through?

im assuming here that NW has a budget and that he wouldnt even contemplate making these bids unless he thought that he'd be able to complete a deal.

or am i being totally blind and NW gets to the point of purchase only for FnB to say no. - seems a little bit thin.

im making this up of logic.. NW as some point in time must have gotten the okay to spend x amount. no way in hell would NW stay at QPR after being told he has nothing to spend.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

It doesn't make any sense mate.

Warnock will not be dicked around by these clowns. If they are mugging him off he will walk.
    1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Warnock has not left because he knows something that the rest of us dont, I feel if it was that bad he would have gone long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
        reading a lot of things how cms didnt come because NW wasnt backed. and personally by reading on here im getting the feeling that NW wont have any money to purchase players because FnB are selling up(apparently).

well logically looking at things... does anybody feel that QPR would have made bids for DJ, CMS, Graham etc without actually being able to see the transfer through?

im assuming here that NW has a budget and that he wouldnt even contemplate making these bids unless he thought that he'd be able to complete a deal.

or am i being totally blind and NW gets to the point of purchase only for FnB to say no. - seems a little bit thin.

im making this up of logic.. NW as some point in time must have gotten the okay to spend x amount. no way in hell would NW stay at QPR after being told he has nothing to spend.

Would be a bit strange that wouldn't it ?

Surprised how many think it could happen though.

Regardless that the vast majority of fans on messageboards appear to hold them in utter contempt and with good reason due to their style (or lack of) of doing things, I just cannot envisage that scenario at all.

Surely even them two in relation to a business with the sort of turnover of QPR FC, would have pre agreed playing budgets, to include transfer fees and wages, all sorted out up front for the manager to work within. I simply cannot see how particularly with the CMS claims from Barry Fry, that NW would have been at risk of exceeding his budget on that player alone. If he did, then there is more to worry about than we first thought.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Warnock has not left because he knows something that the rest of us dont, I feel if it was that bad he would have gone long time ago.
          Exactly.

We live in hope.
          1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

I dont think NW has left for two reason's,

1) this maybe his last chance at the "big time" and he feels with squad hes got they may stand a chance.

2) wait for Fav ego to take control and he will sign a over rated old age pensioner from italy without NW approval. NWE can then leave with breach of contract and constructive dismissal there for getting a big payout.

Aslo remember if the sack NW after 5 games etc... the fans us will be up in arms and he again will walk away with a big pay out, as he has enough proof that they didnt back him so they are responisable for the poor results.
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

i think with CMS.. bernie and flavio prolly did not back NW.. in the sense that they thought 2.5-3mil for a lge 1 striker was OTT(which it was..) which to be fair i can accept. would just like to see some progress.. shirts, sponsors, few signings(even if they are freebies)
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
              X