Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Given the reduction in transfer budget due to fine/legal fees..IndyR's Link Merged

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given the reduction in transfer budget due to fine/legal fees..IndyR's Link Merged

Do we reckon GP still got his £500000 promotion bonus and doubling of salary?

Edit: Details of his contract were on page 60 of the takeover offer document issued in 2007. The contract was extended. There is a reference to it here:-

http://www.indyrs.co.uk/messageboard...t=2841&start=0
    Last edited by ProtestR; 06-07-2011, 02:12 PM. Reason: Discussion with a mod!

Originally posted by ProtestR View Post
    Bloody hell where is the link for this news?

Comment

£500k?!

For what he put us through?!

Surely not.

1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Sorry, but why should the transfer budget be reduced because of the fine??
        It was THEIR c*ock-up, why make the team & fans suffer??
        And, IF Paladelboy gets his bonus (which would be a joke), any chance of him paying back the £140k interest-free loan he's had??

Comment

Is this just idle speculation or is there any proof to this?

What has become very clear recently is that there are lots of people claiming lots of different things and in truth nobody really has any idea of what is going on.

Comment

Give it a rest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stanmarsh View Post
              Sorry, but why should the transfer budget be reduced because of the fine??
              It was THEIR c*ock-up, why make the team & fans suffer??
              And, IF Paladelboy gets his bonus (which would be a joke), any chance of him paying back the £140k interest-free loan he's had??
              Has he definately not paid the laon back yet then as I have not seen the latest accounts or is this speculation rather then facts?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                is there any proof to this?
                When was proof ever needed to stir things up.
                No link/source so i'll close it for now.

If /when the OP provides a link / source of this he can PM me and i'll happily re-open this thread.
                Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Link provided - cheers Shamie.

Comment

Great thread starter mate, will go down well here!

Comment

Link provided - cheers Shamie.
                      Have looked at the link and it clearly states that those were the conditions for a fixed contract until May 2010

Do you have anything more current which we can look regarding his present contract (if he has one) and any bonus`s or incentives included?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        Have looked at the link and it clearly states that those were the conditions for a fixed contract until May 2010

Do you have anything more current which we can look regarding his present contract (if he has one) and any bonus`s or incentives included?
                        Explains why we didn't get Warnock in earlier. Tight b@st@rds.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Explains why we didn't get Warnock in earlier. Tight b@st@rds.

Comment

Edit: Details of his contract were on page 60 of the takeover offer document issued in 2007. The contract was extended. There is a reference to it here:-

Sorry, my fault and I feel this is not proof to something official.

Closed.

Comment

Paladini's promition bonus

Stolen from indyr's

Well deserved I say

Comment

Working...
                              X