X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorman appointed

Had the offish text!

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...689737,00.html

Finally up on the offish. Jesus I got the text like 10 mins ago.

Comment

Gone by Xmas
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Give the man a chance boy! :anger:

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
          Gone by Xmas
          Well thats the spirit :what:

Comment

My jury is out on Gorman.

Stats don't look great at all and have heard few iffy comments from the tractors..

Still, you hire the organ grinder and you'll get the dancing bear as well i suppose.

Good luck.
            Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

what have you heard about him cogster?

I don't think there's any point moaning about the magilton/ gorman show. lets face it if they are gone by christmas it is v unlikely - on past evidence - that they will be replaced by anyone with a better track record, even if there are the inevitable rumours about "this time the board are thinking big and considering an approach to Sven/ spending £50m etc..." :what:

Comment

I think Gorman is a good appointment, former England Assistant Manager of National side which arguably played some of its best football in my lifetime. He has the experience at this level, ample contacts in the game what more do you want from an assistant manager. A damn site better appointment than Ainsworth by a country mile.

Here we are with a new managerial team who throughoiut their career's have been associated with attacking entertaining football......time to get a bit of perspective people.
                Last edited by W12_Ranger; 15-06-2009, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                  Well thats the spirit :what:
                  The Christmas spirit
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Is it Thursday already?

We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                      Is it Thursday already?

I was thinking that. Petes contacts arent playing ball are they?

Comment

ahem

told you so lol
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          what have you heard about him cogster?

I don't think there's any point moaning about the magilton/ gorman show. lets face it if they are gone by christmas it is v unlikely - on past evidence - that they will be replaced by anyone with a better track record, even if there are the inevitable rumours about "this time the board are thinking big and considering an approach to Sven/ spending £50m etc..." :what:
                          Just a few winges really, nothing overwhelmingly evidential, hence the jury being out bit... He's been around for a bit now, (hence all the "he's well respected" quotes...) but has never, [yet] delivered anything of note that i can see.. That's not to say he can't and i wish him good luck.

To your last tack, I'm not moaning, there's no point. We have what we have and best of luck to them both. If the board have learned their lessons, the only reason they'll shift these two for the foreseeable future is to avoid relegation. And frankly that would be my advice now too.
                          So I'd reckon they will be here all season unless it really goes #### up.
                          Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

We'd all be happy if Jacket returned wouldnt we?

And Kenny is a baby compared to JG.

Great signing IMHO. Shows we may mean business in the rightway...we have a MANAGER who's brought in his own man who wouldnt have said yes if he was going to be a yes man - not gormans style

the tide may be turning and mistakes may have been learnt

UUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRSssssssssssss
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                              We'd all be happy if Jacket returned wouldnt we?

And Kenny is a baby compared to JG.

Great signing IMHO. Shows we may mean business in the rightway...we have a MANAGER who's brought in his own man who wouldnt have said yes if he was going to be a yes man - not gormans style

the tide may be turning and mistakes may have been learnt

UUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRSssssssssssss

Agreed think Flavio now realises he has to back off.

Comment

Working...
                              X