Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten Man Cranie

If we can ship Hall off to Burnley, would you go for Cranie/

Looks like he will playing the England U-21 and leave Portsmouth this summer. Is Cranie a better bet than Timar?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I would prefer Cranie over Timar.
    He was very impressive when on loan with us.
    Maybe he has got over the broken leg and he is playing with confidence again, something he wasn't when at a struggling Charlton.
    I don't know much about Timar but I will be having words with a mate who is a plymouth fan. Cranie for me though as he is cool calm and class. We want defenders that can play of the deck and have pace to recover which he has. Better than MM IMHO
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think my QPR should sign Cranie facebook group is still going - Martin himself is a member lol
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Have a word with him Scot, see if he is still interested in us.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Martin Craine any day, he was outstanding when we had him on loan, just a shame he picked up that injury at the time
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
            Have a word with him Scot, see if he is still interested in us.

he was desperate before..i spoke to him a fair bit (even blagged that if he got a signing on fee that he bunged me 10% lol). Gianni was happy, he was happy but Dowie didnt want him. Albeit, in fairness to Dowie he probably called it right at the time as Cranie wasnt fit and was going on the lash too much.

I think MC has sorted himself out now, hence his England call-up

Comment

When he went to Charlton looked a tad overweight and paceless?
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He better. Tell him to sort his drinking habits out. We DON'T want another Clarke Carlisle

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  He better. Tell him to sort his drinking habits out. We DON'T want another Clarke Carlisle
                  Suppose its difficult for youngsters suddenly getting all the wonga. I think we're lucky at the moment as our crop seems to be doing ok. Rose is working his nuts off, german is basically non stop training, as is balanta. Fair play on the last one, some of his muckers are a tad rude boy ish (one got shot dead recently) but, he's staying on the right tracks thankfully.

Attitude wise and from talking to a few players - Antonio is a blinding young prospect

Comment

Yeah and I think Antonio will be the 1st German to play for the R's?
                    Sorry!

Comment

We DON'T want another Clarke Carlisle

so you wouldn't take him back now in place of Fitz Hall?

Comment

No I wouldn't.
                        Both have an attitude problem.
                        Carlisle was supported by the club and fans, he then **** on us all from a great height. I would find it impossible to forgive the man. I can't believe some wish him luck in the premiership. Regarding Hall we need to offload him. Has a bad attitude for a so called senior pro and isn't worth the large wages. Let him go on the cheap and bring in Cranie.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          If we can ship Hall off to Burnley, would you go for Cranie/

Looks like he will playing the England U-21 and leave Portsmouth this summer. Is Cranie a better bet than Timar?
                          What are the chances of this happening do you thinik?

To say I would be happy wouldn't do it justice - is it possible to actuallly hate one of your own players?

Anyway if Martin Cranie is good enough to force his way back into the U21 set up then he definately good enough for us.

Would there be a fee involved for both players?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            When he went to Charlton looked a tad overweight and paceless?
                            Saw him at Charlton a couple of times. He was useless.

BUT

they never played him as a Centre Back - only ever at Left Back where a lack of pace and positional awareness really isolated him in a team severely lacking in confidence and shape.

Much prefer Cranie to Timar. When he was here on loan and played in his correct position, he was very good.

Comment

I'd take Cranie above Timar any day:
                              1. Timar is not the player he was since his injury and has not played for Plymouth regularly since. He is the shadow of what he was. He would be a massive gamble.
                              2. Cranie seems to have sorted himself and his fitness out and was a fans favourite. If he's shed the extra weight he's put on, I'd sign him up in a jiffy.

In my view, if at all possible, we need to sign Cranie up pronto before Pompey have second thoughts as there might be an opening for him there as Campbell is likely to be moving away.

Cranie and Connolly can both play in full back positions as well as centre back. That would give us lots of defensive options.

Comment

Working...
                              X