• Show
Clear All

• Be honest

Who's looking forward to the premiership
    I am dispute all the ********
    R's

Ditto can't wait

Comment

Backs to the wall grinding out results and upsetting the big boys . i hope
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Backs to the wall? Grinding? Big boys? Ooh eer!

Comment

tbh not really, i hate being beat, dont care who it is either.

Comment

The question should have been "Are FB and BE looking forward for sitting in the stand and watch QPR games in the PL?"
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

The thing is I font give a **** about the owners I only really care about the manager and the players playing for us
              R's

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                The question should have been "Are FB and BE looking forward for sitting in the stand and watch QPR games in the PL?"
                No it f***ing shouldnt because every other thread on this board is bout those 2 muppets,how about 1 where the fans can just chat about their upcoming season and what they think without it turning into yet another whinge about the owners!!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                  Not in the slightest

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                    Im looking forward to it immensely as soon as everton tickets are available im there

sick of supporters moaning you would of thought this was a portsmouth forum

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

and if your not looking forward to it you probaly didnt go last season, or the season before, or before that one

so no real loss to the club

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
                        and if your not looking forward to it you probaly didnt go last season, or the season before, or before that one

Tell ya what geeza i agree with every single post youve made this morning lol

Comment

its frustrating to think that weve gone to the prem and this board is worse of now than what it was last summer

its ridiculous

posters waking up in the morning with nothing else better to do than dig up old posts on eachother

BORING seriously boring

Comment

its frustrating to think that weve gone to the prem and this board is worse of now than what it was last summer

its ridiculous

posters waking up in the morning with nothing else better to do than dig up old posts on eachother
                            BORING seriously boring
                            you know it mate! i can half see the angle the negativity is coming from, but if all youre going to do is log on, shoot people down for dring to voice a positive opinion or pass on a rumour theyve heard and just generally be a depressant thats going to moan over and over about T&C, then what is the point in logging on? its just the same old convos over and over. Anybody would think we were in Plymouth Argyle's position; not having just won the Championship, are now in the PL and POTENTIALLY are about to be taken over *cue the doom mongers slating this as not ever going to happen, including a few insults chucked in at T&C*

Comment

Er... I'm not looking forward to it and I've been going for years. I'm not sure where to sit in your Venn Diagram.

Comment

Working...
                              X