• what odds QBP

will be an official employee of QPR by August
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

none ,they wont sign his employment contract
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Superhoops 67

Why would that be?

I'm absoulutely disgusted that from going into Administration around a decade ago, we are now in the premiership.

I cannot stand the fact we have not followed the Chelsea or Man City route and spent millions.

I am also annoyed that the club gave us a season to remember last year and that we had one of the best talents ever play in a QPR hooped shirt.

So, I'd guess my chances are very slim
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

im gutted we never did a chelski/City.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          you mean he is doing all this FREE? wow, thought he'd been on the payroll longer than Rowlands

Comment

T&C have given us nothing. I would rather be in league one, at least in those days everyone pulled in the same direction.The owners do not give a sh*t and anyone who defends them must have have an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Deep Pan Dan View Post
              T&C have given us nothing. I would rather be in league one, at least in those days everyone pulled in the same direction.The owners do not give a sh*t and anyone who defends them must have have an agenda.
              Talking nonsense I f@cling hated watching us lose too the sh1t we were playing in league 1! Anyone one who thinks that must have a hidden agenda

Comment

I would rather be in league one,
                Deep Pan Pan

Agreed we never ever argued and we were so happy. Loved seeing Palmer getting stuck in, Marcus Bean play great balls out wide to the pacey Griffitths or Scully and Cureton finish them off.

I miss those days, really do.

The athletic Nick Culkin dive a few seconds after the ball had hit the net. Now what do we have Paddy kenny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the words of Mary Hopkins

"Those were the days my friends, thought they would never end"
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I have no agenda,I just hate what T&C have done with a pashion.Make no mistake thay wanted promotion for reason, the money.I love Warnock he alone delivered the dream, now it is clear he is a dead man walking who is being treated very poorly.The club I love is being destroyed, I just hope they go soon before it is too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Deep Pan Dan View Post
                    Absolute Rubbish! how quickly you forget! Joke post!

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                      I reckon he will still be an official employee come august

Comment

it seems certain people are happy that now were in the prem lets enjoy getting beaten every week,not me when i'm paying £750.

Comment

QBP, dont forget the play off final and the following season when we went up to the champoinship. Great seasons with a loyal fan base who followed us home and away. It was not all bad my friend.

Comment

Pete has a point, we are in the Prem and even if it is with this squad, which is highly unlikely, we are in the Prem, the f...ing Prem

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but I thought Pete was already an employee of QPR who was involved in the production of QPR World, no?

Comment

Working...
                              X