Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Should QBP walk?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MKPaul
    Bronze Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 381

    #31
    Originally posted by W12_Ranger
    Doesn't make what happened acceptable, a real dark point in the history of the club.

    Comment

    • qblockpete
      C Club
      • Mar 2009
      • 22186

      #32
      Do behave.

      W12ranger

      I'm just glad to be proved right about SOUSA, which at the end of the day was an opinion not shared by the majority.

      Now supporters can see under him we simply would not have been promoted or got anywhere
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

      Comment

      • MYU
        Administrator
        • Mar 2009
        • 43466

        #33
        Originally posted by W12_Ranger
        Doesn't make what happened acceptable, a real dark point in the history of the club.
        Sorry mate don't get the point your making?

        Comment

        • Gtleighsr3
          CCG
          • Mar 2009
          • 23569

          #34
          MYU hold out for top dollar if Pete sells.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

          Comment

          • MYU
            Administrator
            • Mar 2009
            • 43466

            #35
            Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
            MYU hold out for top dollar if Pete sells.
            We're not selling nothing!

            Comment

            • Gtleighsr3
              CCG
              • Mar 2009
              • 23569

              #36
              Petes going,it will be like Hale without Pace.Dempsey without makepeace,Little without Large.I feel yer pain.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

              Comment

              • W12_Ranger
                Platinum Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 11447

                #37
                Originally posted by qblockpete
                Do behave.

                W12ranger

                I'm just glad to be proved right about SOUSA, which at the end of the day was an opinion not shared by the majority.

                Now supporters can see under him we simply would not have been promoted or got anywhere
                Yeah you were proved right......about 6 managers later, well done you must really feel proud off yourself and the way you conducted yourself during the end of Sousa's tenure.

                Originally posted by MYU
                Sorry mate don't get the point your making?
                Appears someone has a short memory, please don't make me start digging up threads from the old pro board because I really cannot be ****ed.

                Comment

                • loftboy
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 302

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Return of the Swakeley
                  Don't believe what you read. Pete is very happy as is everyone else. Lots of new signings on the board by Friday.
                  But if you say that every week for two months its bound to be true one week?

                  Comment

                  • MrSwakeley
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 307

                    #39
                    Originally posted by loftboy
                    But if you say that every week for two months its bound to be true one week?
                    Or not.

                    Comment

                    • MYU
                      Administrator
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 43466

                      #40
                      Originally posted by W12_Ranger
                      Yeah you were proved right......about 6 managers later, well done you must really feel proud off yourself and the way you conducted yourself during the end of Sousa's tenure.



                      Appears someone has a short memory, please don't make me start digging up threads from the old pro board because I really cannot be ****ed.
                      What you're saying "Are you saying Pete got Sousa the sack or Pete didn't like Sousa?"

                      I don't understand what your trying to say?

                      Comment

                      • W12_Ranger
                        Platinum Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 11447

                        #41
                        Originally posted by MYU
                        What you're saying "Are you saying Pete got Sousa the sack or Pete didn't like Sousa?"

                        I don't understand what your trying to say?
                        You really think you are being clever but there are enough posters on here well aware of Pete's involvement and WATRB's contribution to Sousa's sacking. There maybe a few newer posters on here since then but enough people still know the score.

                        Comment

                        • MYU
                          Administrator
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 43466

                          #42
                          Originally posted by W12_Ranger
                          You really think you are being clever but there are enough posters on here well aware of Pete's involvement and WATRB's contribution to Sousa's sacking. There maybe a few newer posters on here since then but enough people still know the score.
                          So what your saying is that it was planned?

                          Comment

                          • MattyRangers
                            Slimmer of The Year
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 24914

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Funge
                            I think everyone should just chill the F out, perhaps this site should be frozen for a couple days/weeks. Pete can say what he wants and it may annoy certain people but he is a fan the same as us and is no doubt just as frustrated as us, but why are w all just fighting on here, it really has made this place go from a place of banter, rumours and sometimes good info into a warzone! Even walkonby was wrong last week, does this mean he is a BS'er? No, it means things change all the time, it not anyones fault who is on here if things change,if no one posts any runours you then get people asking for them! I wish people would just stop reading too much into posts, like the whole spin thing, pete is just trying (and albeit failing) to calm the board perhaps! I'm not brown nosing or anything but I'm pretty sick of the posts on this site at the moment whether it be angry ones, Bs rumours or the constant negative posts. I too am proper piŁŁed off at lack of signings and boardroom tw@ttage but nowt we can do about it mouthing off on a message board
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                            Comment

                            • MattyRangers
                              Slimmer of The Year
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 24914

                              #44
                              Originally posted by qblockpete
                              To be fair, I am really bored of my board.

                              Need to take a wide berth.

                              Cannot stand the negativity around the place.

                              I've agreed many on lack of parade and even saying its not important for us to like the people in the boardroom.

                              The fact we are in the premiership is lost on many and ever since the takeover, I've been assured this was the start of our demise. Thats going back to 2007

                              We have become so greedy for success even though from the outset fans would have been happy to be where we are today.

                              I take this post as it was mean't as seriously thinking of selling up, its more hassle than what it is worth.

                              To be called an non supporter because I actually want to be positive is something that I'll let the doom and gloom merchants argue over
                              Spot on mate. Can only sympathise with ya over some fo the ******s on here. I for one appreciate the forum you run!
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                              Comment

                              • IsleworthRanger
                                CCG
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 7090

                                #45
                                Originally posted by W12_Ranger
                                You really think you are being clever but there are enough posters on here well aware of Pete's involvement and WATRB's contribution to Sousa's sacking. There maybe a few newer posters on here since then but enough people still know the score.
                                Oh come on please

                                The vast majority of posters on here including myself would have given Sousa more time to improve things on the pitch and said so at the time and have done so many times since

                                In hindsight though I am glad he left though not in the manner he did which I still think was wrong

                                Comment

                                Working...