Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Should QBP walk?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebel R's
    King of Pessimism
    • Mar 2009
    • 12266

    #16
    He is the laughing stock of most QPR boards at this stage and at this present time has zero credibility ,so yes time to go

    Comment

    • trumpet trousers
      Apprentice
      • Dec 2010
      • 116

      #17
      Originally posted by Rebel R's
      He is the laughing stock of most QPR boards at this stage and at this present time has zero credibility ,so yes time to go
      i'm slowly starting to warm to you

      Comment

      • Funge
        Bronze Seat
        • Aug 2009
        • 275

        #18
        Yeah but why does he need credibility, he runs an unofficial message board! It's not like he is our leader or anything is it! I certainly don't hang on his every word! People need to calm down
        Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

        YOU R'SSSS

        Comment

        • Mellowhoop
          Gold Seat
          • Apr 2010
          • 5698

          #19
          What football team does the pirate support??



























          QPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. Make him walk the plank
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

          Comment

          • qblockpete
            C Club
            • Mar 2009
            • 22186

            #20
            To be fair, I am really bored of my board.

            Need to take a wide berth.

            Cannot stand the negativity around the place.

            I've agreed many on lack of parade and even saying its not important for us to like the people in the boardroom.

            The fact we are in the premiership is lost on many and ever since the takeover, I've been assured this was the start of our demise. Thats going back to 2007

            We have become so greedy for success even though from the outset fans would have been happy to be where we are today.

            I take this post as it was mean't as seriously thinking of selling up, its more hassle than what it is worth.

            To be called an non supporter because I actually want to be positive is something that I'll let the doom and gloom merchants argue over
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

            Comment

            • Gtleighsr3
              CCG
              • Mar 2009
              • 23569

              #21
              how much is this worth ,out of intrest Pete?
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

              Comment

              • trumpet trousers
                Apprentice
                • Dec 2010
                • 116

                #22
                selling up? didnt get the press job then?

                Comment

                • stan_bowles
                  CCG
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 8391

                  #23
                  You have to admit Pete,you bring a lot of the grief on yourself with your contreversial opinions.

                  Comment

                  • qblockpete
                    C Club
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 22186

                    #24
                    Not sure, but have to give MYU half.

                    You cannot give an opinion without it being classed as spin and if you don't follow the doom and gloom line you are not a fkking supporter.

                    Just not worth it
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

                    Comment

                    • qblockpete
                      C Club
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 22186

                      #25
                      Trumpet trousers.

                      nice to see you on the board, always guarantee that one
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

                      Comment

                      • Gtleighsr3
                        CCG
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 23569

                        #26
                        At the end of the day its up to you if you want to listen and take in what anyone says.MYU i heard is out BMW shopping now
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                        Comment

                        • DelTrotter
                          Silver Seat
                          • Jul 2010
                          • 3424

                          #27
                          I'll give you £2.50 and a packet of Quavers.

                          Comment

                          • trumpet trousers
                            Apprentice
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 116

                            #28
                            Originally posted by qblockpete
                            To be fair, I am really bored of my board.

                            Need to take a wide berth.

                            Cannot stand the negativity around the place.

                            I've agreed many on lack of parade and even saying its not important for us to like the people in the boardroom.

                            The fact we are in the premiership is lost on many and ever since the takeover, I've been assured this was the start of our demise. Thats going back to 2007

                            We have become so greedy for success even though from the outset fans would have been happy to be where we are today.

                            I take this post as it was mean't as seriously thinking of selling up, its more hassle than what it is worth.

                            To be called an non supporter because I actually want to be positive is something that I'll let the doom and gloom merchants argue over
                            For someone that seems to have a high tolerance threshold, it's a shame you couldn't of shown the same "positivity" when Sousa was in charge

                            Comment

                            • qblockpete
                              C Club
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 22186

                              #29
                              Yep bring him back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Not the same since he left........
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

                              Comment

                              • W12_Ranger
                                Platinum Seat
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 11447

                                #30
                                Originally posted by qblockpete
                                Yep bring him back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Not the same since he left........
                                Doesn't make what happened acceptable, a real dark point in the history of the club.

                                Comment

                                Working...