So Insider WAS correct!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Insider WAS correct!

Pete and Walkonby had stated 3 new signings in last week,Insider said there would be none,so he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Pete and Walkonby had stated 3 new signings in last week,Insider said there would be none,so he wins.
      How many times do I have to a state to you about the source of this information!

Let me tell you how this works, a few weeks ago Paladini / Warnock etc took Jay Bothroyd to Royal Ascot. Paladini unable to control himself blabs its a done deal etc....The reality, Bothroyd is weighing up his options he is after all a free agent and can do that, he may sign he may not but it should come as no surprise the premature announcement of done deals and the cause of them.

Just like Danny Graham (based on a conversation with an agent) and even Ched Evans (based on a conversation with an agent).....some people will never learn though!
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 04-07-2011, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Insider also stated we would sign three players last week and then two days later he said none. Check his record it is worse than Pete's.

Anyway, if I say we won't sign anyone today, tomorrow or Wednesday and it happens does that mean I'm ITK? The chances of someone not signing are much much higher than someone actually signing so to say something won't happen doesn't mean you know anything.

Comment

Insider and alberico full of sh it

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            How many times do I have to a state to you about the source of this information!

Let me tell you how this works, a few weeks ago Paladini / Warnock etc took Jay Bothroyd to Royal Ascot. Paladini unable to control himself blabs its a done deal etc....The reality, Bothroyd is weighing up his options he is after all a free agent and can do that, he may sign he may not but it should come as no surprise the premature announcement of done deals and the cause of them.

Just like Danny Graham (based on a conversation with an agent) and even Ched Evans (based on a conversation with an agent).....some people will never learn though!
            Are you taking the pis* ? I thought Ched Evans had signed !!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
              Insider also stated we would sign three players last week and then two days later he said none. Check his record it is worse than Pete's.

Anyway, if I say we won't sign anyone today, tomorrow or Wednesday and it happens does that mean I'm ITK? The chances of someone not signing are much much higher than someone actually signing so to say something won't happen doesn't mean you know anything.
              Things change in football !!

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                Things change in football !!
                "Can't we just be patient, we are in the Premier League now!"

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  "Can't we just be patient, we are in the Premier League now!"
                  My apologies....i should have followed the quote with ...

I was being sarcastic.I couldn't give a monkeys ars. about ITK or the merry band of merry followers.

If we sign someone we do if we don't , we don't.Michael fish told me it would be raining this pm...its not...

If you expect nothing in life from people, you will never be let down.Over to you !

Comment

Surely its easier to predict nobody coming in than naming someone who is coming,especially with the lack of transfer activity going on you have a much higher percentage in getting it right

Comment

I believe nobody.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I believe Barry Fry!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X