Simon Jordan just told me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon Jordan just told me

Warnock is well up for the season, will make a realmgo of it whatever hand he is dealt. He spoke to him yesterday.
    Proper person is Jordan, cares about fans and honest guy, not everyone's cup of tea but p isses all over tango, cash and waiter.

we

we have stength in every department so i expect us to at least mid table it
    i think helgerson will hit about 16 goals and thats not bad for a prem striker
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Well this week has certainly raised my expectations, two players with much to prove back at the club and I'm sure we will have 1 or 2 more in before the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        Warnock is well up for the season, will make a realmgo of it whatever hand he is dealt. He spoke to him yesterday.
        Proper person is Jordan, cares about fans and honest guy, not everyone's cup of tea but p isses all over tango, cash and waiter.
        Agreed and couldnt have put it better myself.

Love him or hate him you could never deny Jordon loved his club.
        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Good to hear Jeffro, where did you meet SJ?
          Do you use the same spray tan studio?
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I saw that, he's waiting to be sacked!
            November!

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
              Worringly that might be true

Comment

Haha nah, though going by my lack of holidays I will need a spray soon.

Any idea where Ray is Merry?

Comment

When you say "told me", I assume you mean "replied to my Tweet"?

As it goes, I quite like Simon Jordon. Oddly enough.

Comment

Yes mate. Replied to my Andy Murray tweet, and mentioned Warnock, I never asked him. I haven't met him recently.

Comment

Yes mate. Replied to my Andy Murray tweet, and mentioned Warnock, I never asked him. I haven't met him recently.
                      Fair play to him.

During the Faurlin business, he was one of the few who didn't put the boot in on Talksport.
                      Complete opposite actually.

Comment

Haha nah, though going by my lack of holidays I will need a spray soon.

Any idea where Ray is Merry?
                        Garlic boy only comes out at night. I quite miss the mongo. his last couple of days had me laughing so much. He is such an IT genius he will back on soon
                        I like the fact he changed his name to "The Count" (probably on advice from a mod) to portray he could laugh at himself and got abused even more!!!
                        W12, where's that boozer ?
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Garlic boy only comes out at night. I quite miss the mongo. his last couple of days had me laughing so much. He is such an IT genius he will back on soon
                          I like the fact he changed his name to "The Count" (probably on advice from a mod) to portray he could laugh at himself and got abused even more!!!
                          The Greyhound, Becklow Gardens, W12.....closed down now!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            i think helgerson will hit about 16 goals
                            More likely to hit 16 goats when we loan him out to Beitar Jerusalem

Comment

Ha so true he tried reverse psychology and ended up wen more stick.
                              Yeah been very quiet on here.
                              I'm still on twitter, snooker loopie still on twitter.. What a p rat!!

Comment

Working...
                              X